13| He's not so bad, okay?

THE MOANS CEASED and the door opened, revealing Abbey in a blue boxer shorts. He was sweaty, shirtless and looked like he just ran a marathon.

"Omo,I'm so fucking hungry," he said, rubbing his hands on his flat stomach. He didn't seem to notice that she was in the room until he was a few steps from the kitchen, where he stopped abruptly and turned around. "Eniola?" he asked.

Dayo answered him. "She's staying here for the night."

Eniola smiled nervously. "Hi," she said, trying to keep her eyes from going any lower from his face. The guy was half naked!

Abbey didn't seem embarrassed at all and only returned her smile. "Hey, I'm Abbey. I'm the nice guy," he winked, shaking her hands.

The girl that had been screaming emerged from the room and folded her arms on her chest. "Ade Banks 'The Terminator," she hailed.

She was standing in the doorway wearing a long white robe with a purple hair bonnet on her head.

"Jemima, what's up? I didn't know you were back from Port-Harcourt," Dayo smiled, giving her a brief side hug.

"I was bored out of my fucking mind and decided to pay this one here a visit," she said, referring to Abbey.

She walked over to Abbey and gave him a long hard kiss. Eniola didn't fail to notice the way she was walking funny.

Omah grinned. "The fucking idiot has been smiling like a cat in cream since she came oo. Bae-less people like us have nothing to hold onto inside this cold weather."

Dayo signaled for her to follow him. "I'll be right back guys, let me just get her out of this wet clothes."

Eniola glared at him when the double meaning of what he said dawned on her. Both he and his friends were professional man sluts and she was staying the night in their house. What was she thinking?

***

Eniola stood at the entrance of the bathroom while Dayo looked in his wardrobe for a shirt. She looked around his room, all cool and masculine.

Surprisingly, his room was clean and looked well maintained. The walls were painted in a soft gray, the color of the clouds before a storm. Smoky black pillows and sheets adorned the large bed in the middle of the room.

A small flat screen TV was fixed to the wall opposite the bed. Art pieces were on the wall above the bed, all in black and white. A black velvet painting of a naked woman hung beside a large painting of Bob Marley smoking a joint and playing his guitar.

"So," Eniola says, "I'm guessing your favorite color is black?"

His lips curled into a smile. "And I'm guessing yours is red," he said, lowering his gaze to the soaked red top she was wearing.

Eniola rolled her eyes. "Your room is nice though."

"Thanks. Here, wear this," he said, handing her a neatly folded shirt.

Eniola smirked. "Thank you so much for letting me stay the night."

Dayo shoved his hands inside his jean pocket. "There's no need to thank me, doll face. It was my pleasure."

Eniola gave him a genuine smile and went into the bathroom to change out of her rain soaked clothes.

Maybe he wasn't so bad after all...