70| You're mine

DAYO'S BLOOD SIZZLED through his veins like scalding hot oil when he spotted Jamal smoking behind a huge palm tree. The bastard! He started walking towards him with his fists clenched tight with rage. Then he heard Eniola shouting his name behind him, trying to catch up with him in her heels.

Jamal whirled around at the sound of her voice with his cigarette clamped between his teeth. "Took you long enough," he said with a smug grin.

Red - hot rage engulfed him as he leaped forward and smashed his fist against his jaw. Jamal reeled backward from the impact of the blow, lost his balance, and fell. Dayo grabbed him by the collar of his black leather jacket and hauled him to his feet. "You fucking piece of shit! How dare you touch her?" he growled.

He snickered. "I loved kissing that sweet little mouth of hers and I'm dying to know how it would feel like around my-" Before he could finish his sentence, Dayo punched him hard on the face, knocking him down again.

"Dayo, stop!" Eniola's voice came from behind him. Jamal pushed himself from the floor, swiped at the blood seeping from his nostril with the back of his hand and cracked a bloodied grin. "Stay away from this, Eniola," he growled as she came closer.

Despite his warning, she stepped closer to them. "Dayo, let's go," she said, grabbing his arm. He kept his icy gaze on Jamal as she pulled him with her. "He's not worth it," she said, her voice slightly shaking. She was right, the bastard isn't worth it.

Sighing, he allowed her to drag him away - but had barely taken three steps when his next words stopped him in his tracks. "What the fuck did you just say?" he said in a low dangerous voice.

A snarl curled his lips. "You fucking heard me. Let me know when you're done with the bitch," he said, undressing her with his eyes. "I want some of that pussy."

Dayo leaped forward with such force that they both went reeling on the floor, throwing wild punches at each other as Eniola screamed behind them. "You fucking son of a bitch!" Dayo snarled, ramming his fist against his jaw.

They rolled over on the damp grass, trying to gain leverage on each other. Dayo landed on top, his fist ruthlessly crashing into his nose. Jamal threw him off of him and retaliated with a hard blow just above his left eye. Dayo hissed a curse and swung his fist at him. Jamal saw the punch coming, dodged it with his left arm, and sent his fist crashing hard into his stomach.

Pain shot through his stomach, and Dayo tasted blood in his mouth. With an uncontrollable fury, he seized his leather jacket, rolled on top of him and rammed savage blows on his face. He kept hitting him till his knuckles hurt. "Please, stop it. You're going to kill him!" Eniola screamed.

Eniola's screams got louder and soon enough they heard the heavy footsteps of people running towards them. It took four bodyguards to pull them apart, still they tried to break free of their hold to continue the fight. "Is she a good fuck? Because I know she's been giving you that pussy," Jamal grinned, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth to the front of his shirt.

Dayo struggled to free himself but the hefty men were far stronger than him. "You're going to be doing yourself a big favor if you stay the fuck away from her because the next time I see you within an inch of her, I swear I'm going to fucking kill you," he sneered through his clenched teeth.

Jamal's lips curled into a mirthless grin. Novah came running, rushing over to her cousin. "Dayo, what the hell's gotten into you?" she hissed, touching the bruises on his face. Jamal winced in pain and glared at him."Tell your cousin to stay the fuck away from my girlfriend," Dayo snarled.

Dayo managed to loosen the men's grip on him and walked over to Eniola. "C'mon, babe, let's get out of here," he said, pulling her away from everyone staring at her. "This is all your fault, you social climbing bitch," Novah gritted, glaring at Eniola.