44| Guess who's back...

DAYO OPENED THE door to his apartment and threw the keys inside the raffia basket. The living was a total mess. Rows of empty beer bottles were strewn across the floor and he kicked a few out of his way.

Cigarette butts trailed up to a heap over the edge of the black and white center table. A cherry brown ashtray shaped like a vagina was overflowing with the fine gray ash of marijuana. 

Abbey was lying on the couch asleep with an almost naked girl sprawled out next to him, his large hands cupping her breasts. Omah was sleeping peacefully on the swinging chair still holding an empty vodka bottle to his bare chest and wearing only his boxers.

Jide was sprawled out comfortably on the tiled floor with one arm flung over his face, his chest rising and falling in an even rhythm. Ike had dozed off on the full sized snooker table between two half-naked girls. One of them had her naked breasts pressed against his back while the other was spooned against him.

Dayo walked into the kitchen to get a coke from the fridge and smiled to himself. He pulled a coke from the fridge, popped the cap off the bottle with his teeth and took a long swallow. 

He closed the refrigerator, pulled his from his pocket and sent Eniola a goodnight text. If their plan went well, she'd be back in her hostel by Monday morning. 

He padded back into the living room and noticed the TV was still on, but muted and 21 Savage was playing in the background. Dayo picked the remote from the center table and switched off the TV. 

He quietly walked through the house to make sure the backdoor was locked and all the lights were off. After checking that the whole apartment was secured, he made his way back to his room, went in and shut the door.

Dayo reached blindly for the light switch on the wall and flicked it on. He dropped the bottle of coke on the side table, pulled his gray sweatshirt over his head and tossed it into the laundry basket.

Suddenly the sound of a movement came from the bathroom. Dayo treaded slowly to the door and put his ear against the wood. He strained to hear and just then a soft humming floated through the bathroom door.

Must be one of the girls his friends had over, he thought. The shower stopped running, the door opened slightly, and the girl stepped into the room with only a towel wrapped around her body.

"Hi, handsome. Long time no see," she said in a low sexy tone. Dayo grinned at her, he wasn't at all surprised to see her in his room.

Dayo's gaze swept over her body seductively. "How did you get inside?" he asked curiously.

She smiled. "I have a spare key, remember?" Dayo groaned and muttered a curse under his breath. "What are you doing here, Novah?" he asked, as he noticed the travel bag in the corner of the room.

"I missed you," she said, trailing her hand down his chiseled chest to stroke the growing bulge in his pants.

Dayo sucked in a breath and took a step away from her. "Novah, I can't," he said, his voice husky. 

Novah threw her head back and laughed deep in her throat. "Oh Dayo, you can't say no to me. Because, Dayo, you and I go way back," she said.

"Novah—" she brought her hand to his lips to silence his protest. "Shh," she whispered and took a step back.

Dayo watched as she let her towel drop to the floor around her leg, his eyes burning as he stared at the female perfection before him.

When had he ever turned down sex before?

Okay, so y'all must be wondering who this new girl Novah is? Just stick around to find out her story and history with Dayo😉 I bet you guys will love her, or not 🤷 but she's just the right spice to mix everything up!

Thank you so much guys for 6K reads! Tbh, I'm blown outta my mind because I never thought anyone would want to ready my story😂 But y'all came through and I really appreciate that🙏

See you at the next update!