66| You're my kind of morning

DAYLIGHT SPILLED INTO the room through the floor - to - ceiling window on the wall. Dayo blinked rapidly, his eyes adjusting to the morning light. The memory of last night came rushing back to him. He smiled, rolled on his side and propped his head in his hand, watching Eniola while she slept. Her lips were slightly parted, and her breasts rose and fell with each breath she took.

The sheets had slipped down to her waist, revealing one of her breast. The nipple stood erect in the cool morning air. His gaze raked down her body, and he grew hard at the sight of the feminine curves under the sheets.

He remembered the way she'd responded to him —  eagerly, the soft little moans she'd made, and how she'd clutched the sheets when she came.

How had she managed to get under his skin so quickly? Dayo wondered what it was about her that made him want to tell her things he'd never told anyone. He didn't like talking about his mother's death, yet he'd told her everything without holding back.

And he had never brought anybody to this place, it was the one place that held his mother's memories. Even his friends didn't know about it, but for some reason he'd brought her here. It had just happened. And to be honest, he wasn't bothered about it.

Eniola's eyes fluttered open, and she squinted against the morning light. They stared at each other for a second as her gaze focused on him. "Hi," she whispered, a lazy smile dimpling her cheek.

"Hey," he smiled, leaning across to kiss her. She turned her head at the very last second, so that his kiss landed on her cheek. "Don't kiss me. I have morning breath," she said, covering her mouth.

Dayo chuckled. "Me too, doll face. But who cares, I still want to kiss you." Eniola giggled. "Gross, I'm not kissing you with morning breath."

Moving swiftly, he pinned her to the bed, trapping her with his weight. She shrieked with laughter and tried to push him off her. "Don't you dare kiss me," she warned. 

He smirked devilishly, lowered his head, and kissed her fully on the lips. Almost immediately, she twined her arms around his neck and molded her body to his. One of his hands slipped down her waist to traced the rounded curve of her hip.

He was rock hard, his erection jutting into her flat stomach. His mouth strayed form hers to catch one straining nipple in the heat of his mouth. He tugged on the hard bud until she moaned and pulled at his hair. He switched to the other breast, curling his lips over the hot tip.

He was about to move his mouth lower when her stomach rumbled loudly. She giggled and clutched her stomach. She was so damn cute.

Dayo chuckled and dropped a kiss on her stomach. "Sounds like someone is hungry," he laughed. 

Bracing his hands on either side of her head, he kissed her again. "How about you go freshen up while I fix us something for breakfast?" 

Eniola smiled. "Sounds good to me," she said. Dayo lifted his body from hers and walked over to the closet to grab a clean pair of boxers. 

"There's an extra toothbrush in the top drawer," he said, slipping on his boxers. He left the room while she showered and went down to the guest bathroom downstairs. He quickly brushed his teeth and made his way to the kitchen.

He opened the stainless steel double-door refrigerator and pulled out a jar of peanut butter and a pack of bread. Whistling, he shoved some bread into the toaster and poured orange juice into two glasses, then he set the dishes on the kitchen countertop. 

A few minutes later the toast popped out of the toaster with a ding. He dipped a bread knife into the peanut butter and spread it on the bread sparingly. He placed two slices on each plate and sat on one of the kitchen stools. 

He looked up and saw Eniola coming down the stairs in one of his old sweatshirt. It swallowed up her small frame and stopped at her mid-thigh. "Wow, that smells good!" she said as she sat on the stool beside him.

"It's just peanut butter toast," he grinned, biting into his toast. Dayo watched as she smeared more peanut butter on her toast and took a bite. She threw her head back, moaning softly. "This is so good," she said between bites.

He noticed a smear of chocolate at the corner of her mouth. He chucked softly and brushed his thumb over her lower lips. Her eyes narrowed and she stopped chewing. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Kissing you," he said, lowering his head to kiss her. She tilted her head back and smiled as he brushed his lips against hers. He parted her lips, sliding his tongue into her mouth, stroking and tasting her sweetness. He kissed her like he could never get enough of her. 

The kiss got really heated. Dayo lifted her up onto the gray marble kitchen counter top, standing between her thighs as he devoured her lips. Her arms went around his neck, and she pressed her body closer to his.

She threaded her fingers through his hair and gripped tightly while his hand slipped under her sweatshirt to cup her breast. She moaned low in her throat when he skimmed his thumb over her nipple. Damn, he wanted nothing more than to sink himself into her and get lost in the softness of her.

The shrill sound of his phone ringing interrupted their kiss. He reluctantly pulled away, his breathing ragged. He reached for the phone from where it lay on the kitchen counter. His father's number flashed on the caller ID.

With a muffled curse, he picked up the phone. "Adedayo, Everyone has been asking about you. They all want to know why you're not here at your mother's remembrance," he said.

He clenched and unclenched his jaw. "I told you that I'm not coming," he said, calmly. "Listen, here, boy. I've had enough of your—" His father's voice trailed off as he hung up. He'd had about enough of his bullshit too.

Eniola looked up at him and he met her stare. "Was that your dad?" she asked. He nodded and sat down. "Do you wanna talk about it?" she asked. 

Dayo sighed. "He's holding a party amongst my mom's family and friends in her honor. He does this every year but I've never showed up there before. You'll think that he really wants me there, but I know he just wants to show me off to his politician friends."

"You know what? I think you should go," she said with a smile. "No, doll face. I can't go there," he said.

She stroked his chin with her fingertips in silence before she said, "Your mom's family will be there right? I'm sure they'll want to see you," she said.

She was right, he hadn't seen any of them in a while. "Will you come with me?" he asked at last, kissing her hand. "What? No! Besides, I have nothing fit to wear to that kind of event" she said, biting her bottom lip.

He tipped her face up with one finger, and kissed her on the lips. "There's a shopping mall down the street. You'll come if I get you something to wear. Deal?"

"Deal," she said and kissed him lightly on the lips.