19| Saved by the bell

ENIOLA FOUND HERSELF lost in the sweetness of his body pressed to hers. She closed her eyes, losing  herself in the moment. 

"Mmm," she moaned quietly as his tongue pushed into her mouth. Even though she knew how crazy it was to let this happen, she couldn't help but kiss him back.

Besides what was one harmless little kiss? 

"Fuck," he groaned into her mouth, his hands traveling slowly down her body. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her.

Eniola held her breath as his fingers were just inches from the swell of her breasts. She had to stop him before they went too far...

She forced herself to break off the kiss and pushed him back. "Dayo, we should stop," she said breathlessly.

Dayo pinned her against the chair with his weight, preventing her from escaping. "Do you really want me to stop, doll face?" he asked, trailing light feathered kisses down the curve of her neck.

Eniola sighed and flung her head back against the arm of the chair. "We can't do this," she told him, trying not to enjoy his touch-but she did. Dayo was a really good kisser, she admitted.

Dayo ignored her feeble protests, his thumb grazing her breasts through the chiffon material of her top. "Do you still want me to stop, Eniola?" he asked, his voice husky. 

Her head said no but her body was screaming yes.

Dayo's mouth found hers in a deep and hungry kiss. Eniola melted into him, she tried to say no but it only came out as a moan.

Her fingers dug into his back feeling the rippled muscle there, urging him on. She rubbed her hands down his flat stomach until she felt the hard bulge in his sweatpants. 

Eniola licked his lower lip, savoring the taste of wine and a heady blend of melted chocolate skittles. He moaned into her mouth, "I am so fucked," he groaned.

His hands slid slowly under her top, until he cupped her breast through the lacy material of her bra. Eniola arched her body against him, pressing her hips against him.

Dayo's hands moved higher, roughly grazing his thumb over her nipple through her bra. He deepened the kiss, letting his tongue skim over hers.

Stay away from him!

Her father's words played over and over in her head. Was she out of her mind? How on earth did she let herself get lost in his kiss?

Dayo is the kind of guy Taylor Swift would write a heartbreak song about. He used girls like they were his play things and dumps them when he gets bored.

The guy is a player, she reminded herself.

A knock sounded at the door and broke her train of thought. Eniola pushed him away and jumped off the couch, breathing raggedly.

"Who the hell is that?" he growled, as her gaze dropped to the bulge in his sweatpants. Eniola fumbled with her top, feeling overwhelmed by what they had been doing.

She noticed that he was furious, and looked like he was ready to kill someone with his bare hands.

"Dammit!" he muttered under his breath, as he walked over to open the door.

Phew, that was a close call!