64| Ecstasy

DAYO FLIPPED THE button of his jeans, then shrugged it, along with his gray boxers, down his hips and stepped out of them. Eniola sucked in a deep breath, her lust-filled eyes roaming hungrily down his well-toned chest, over his narrow hips until her eyes fell on his hard dick and lingered there.

He groaned deep in his throat as her tongue darted out to lick her lips. God, he was going to explode if he didn't get inside her. Now.

He kissed her again before reaching over to the nightstand. Jerking open the drawer, he grabbed a condom and ripped the packet open. Without taking his eyes off her, he rolled the latex on himself, and joined her on the bed.

He stretched his lean muscled body over hers, gritting at the feel of her heated skin against hers. His erection pushed against her stomach, thick and hot. Dipping his head, he captured her lips again in a searing kiss, groaning into the kiss as she rocked her hips against him.

Reaching between their bodies, she grasped his length and stroked it lightly. His dick jerked in her hand as she ran her thumb over the head that was damp with precum. "Fuckkk," he groaned into her mouth.

He tore his lips from hers and caught her hand. "Damn it, don't do that," he gritted. If she continued stroking him that way, this was going to be over way too soon.

Eniola wriggled against him, teasing him with a roll of her hips. "Don't do what?" she teased. She traced the veins on his hard length and curled her fingers around him.

"This?" she said, with a wicked grin.

He hissed out a breath. "I'm fucking dying here, sweetheart," he groaned, squeezing her breast softly and kissing her at the same time in order to distract her. He ran his thumb over the taut nipples, flicking them in a circular motion.

Lowering his head, he took one perfect nipple in his mouth, sucking on the tender flesh, almost laughing when she screamed. Her hand fisted in his hair as she held his head while he devoured her with his mouth.

He allowed his hand to roam free over her gorgeous body, confidently sliding down her thighs to make her come again. His gaze shot up to hers and a teasing smile curled his lips before he sank his fingers inside her.

Instantly, his mouth closed over hers, swallowing her greedy moan. She wrenched her mouth from his and looked up at him, her eyes clouded with need. His mouth returned to her breast and her lips parted on her single word. "Please."

"Tell me what you want," he said huskily against her breast. He gave another torturous nip at the swollen tips of her breasts while holding her gaze. She looked up at him with her dark eyes. He could swim in them, get lost for days.

"I want you inside me," she said on a broken moan, desperate and pleading.

"I'm inside you mama," he said with a sly grin, adding another finger inside her to get his point across.

She let out a groan of frustration. "I want your dick inside me not your finger."

"Yes ma'am," he chuckled, giving her ear a little nip. Pressing a kiss on her shoulder, he nudged her thigh apart with his knee. He positioned himself at her entrance. She was dripping wet. The scent of her arousal driving him over the edge.

Caressing the smooth satin of her thigh, he rubbed his dick over her wetness, coating himself in her juices. He eased himself into her an inch, and she gasped.

Her heat surrounded him as he pushed into her, groaning at how tight she was. He gritted his teeth for control, holding still while she shifted beneath him, adjusting to his size. "You okay?" he asked, staring down at her.

Eniola nodded and hooked her legs around his waist, lifting her hips to take him deeper. "Oh, my God," she cried out as he filled her completely. Damn, nothing had ever felt this good. It felt so good he thought he'd come right then.

Lacing his fingers with hers, he slid out to the very tip and rubbed his dick against her throbbing clit, then slid back in. She threw her head back, her mouth opening in a silent gasp.

A low guttural growl rose from his throat, "You feel so fucking amazing," he said. She arched against him, meeting his thrusts, her nails digging into his back.

He took her mouth in a deep, hungry kiss and increased his rhythm. Her fingers dug deep into the sweaty skin of his back, her grip painful as she urged him on. He fused his mouth with hers, swallowing her small sobs of pleasure.

He tore his mouth from hers, catching one aching nipple in his hot mouth. She whimpered when his tongue flicked each nipple repeatedly.

The moans that escaped her lips fueled his passion as his hand slid between their bodies to press lightly on her throbbing clit.

Eniola caught her lip between her teeth and bit down hard, trying to stifle her moans at the intense pleasure. He slid in and out of her hot, slick sex, their gaze never straying from each other.

He pumped vigorously, his grip tightening on her hips to slow her movements. Her moans grew louder, filling the wide expanse of the room. He took a mouth in a hot passionate kiss, his tongue mimicking the movements of his dick.

He felt her clench around him and knew she was close. He watched as she approached her climax. Their gazes locked, he quickened his pace and watched her face contorted as if in pain, her lips muttering incoherent words. He whispered sweet nothings to her, his hot breath brushing against her neck.

She clutched him as the first powerful spasms rocked through her body. Screaming his name again and again as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over her until she was sobbing against him. God, she looked so beautiful when she came.

He watched her face twist with pleasure as she climaxed, and felt his own orgasm approaching. He thrust a few more times and buried his face in the crook of her neck as the most intense orgasm of his life ripped through him. "Fuck!" he groaned, his hips jerking, as he filled the condom with his hot cum.

It was so intense, that it was almost close to pain. He collapsed on top of her, his body shuddering as his cum poured out of him in harsh, violent waves. They clung to one another until their orgasm subsided.

He raised his head from her neck and stared down at her. Staring deep into her eyes, his heart contracted at the sight of her smiling at him. He cupped her face in his hand, before bending his head to kiss her swollen lips – slow and sweet.

Her body went lax beneath him as his tongue pushed into her mouth, swirling against his. His dick twitched inside her as she took over the kiss with light strokes of her tongue. Their kiss slowed and he pulled his lips from hers.

Dayo pressed a tender kiss on her forehead, rolled off her, and went into the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

Eniola lay sprawled on the bed when he returned, staring at the ceiling with a satisfied smile on her lips. He climbed in beside her, drawing her close to fit against his body and pulled the white comforter over their naked bodies.

Their ragged breaths mingled in the air as they both lay in silence, stunned by the intensity of what they just shared. Dayo shut his eyes close as she snuggled against him. His hand tightened around her waist, he never wanted to let go. Ever.

For the first time in his life he was oddly content, relaxed. He'd never felt this way after sex. Not even with Tina. He lay there, holding her in the dim light of the room, his heart beating a tattoo against his chest.

This wasn't just sex, this was something so much more. Somehow, he had started caring about her more than he should. A lot than he'd like to admit, really. What is it about her that drew him so much? It wasn't just her body that drew him to her, he actually liked everything about her. She was beautiful, kind, smart and sexy as hell.

He imagined her in the arms of another guy and the thought damn near killed him. He couldn't stand the thought. A possessiveness so fierce took hold of him. The mere thought alone sent waves of jealousy coursing through him. The intensity of his emotion shocked him, and he shoved them aside.

"Tell me about her," she whispered, pulling him from his thoughts.