75b| You're not a saint

This chapter is dedicated to Teefabulous ❤️

Thanks for giving me the extra push I needed to write this chapter. ❤️

Novah's pov

Novah's body shook with rage as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. With trembling fingers, she grasped the stem of the champagne bottle sitting on her vanity table, brought it to her lips — and took a deep chug from it. Screaming, she threw the bottle and the rest of it's content against the mirror and watched it shatter.

With another enraged scream, she swept her hand across the dressing table, sending bottles of perfumes, make up and expensive hair products crashing to the marble floor. "Damn him!" she yelled.

Dayo growled deep in his throat as Novah traced her tongue over his hard cock before taking him into her warm mouth. "Fuck," he groaned, his head falling back against the pillow.

Encouraged by his response, she sucked harder, bobbing her head up and down his cock. She licked and sucked until she felt him growing bigger in her mouth. He moved his hand to the back of her head, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth — making her choke.

"Fuck, don't stop," he moaned, repeatedly thrusting his cock into her mouth. She looked up and saw the muscles of his stomach clenched and his eyes shut so tight that it looked painful.

She moaned around his cock as she felt moisture pool between her thighs in anticipation. She bobbed her head faster, slurping up and down the length of his cock as if her life depended on it. God, she'd missed this so much.

"I'm gonna come. Fuck..." he swore, his hips bucking against her mouth. She increased her pace and sucked him harder as the thrusting of his hips became more urgent.

His hips jerked, once, twice, three times more before his body went rigid and her name ripped from his lips in a hoarse groan.

He called her Eniola...

Fuck, she hated that girl so much — she was nothing but a stupid whore. It was so damn frustrating to watch him hover around her like a fucking lovesick puppy. What does she have that she didn't?

Novah didn't need to look in the mirror to know that even with her ruined makeup, she was way more prettier than that bitch. With her flawless glowing skin and perfect hourglass shape, she could easily pass as a Victoria's Secret angel or a Savage Fenty model.

Eniola was also pretty — she'd give her that — but not as pretty as her. Any sane guy would easily see that but not Dayo, he fancies himself being in love with her. She knew him too well to believe that he was in love with that tramp, she wasn't even close to being his type. She could tell from all the other girls he'd been with, he liked fashionable girls and that girl doesn't seem to know the first thing about fashion — her style was too middle class for her liking.

That bitch was nothing but a social climbing whore and Dayo would be better off without her. Soon enough he'll understand that he was hers and no one else's.

Sighing, she stared back at her reflection in the broken shards of the mirror and croaked, "He's mine...all mine."

The door of her bedroom creaked open and her cousin walked inside the room in a white sweatshirt and black sweatpants.