26| Unfinished business

DAYO TOOK A long gulp of his beer and grinned at Eniola who was glaring daggers at him. And he couldn't help but smile because she looked so cute when she was angry.

"I'll go first," Onome said and scanned the faces around the small circle before deciding on Omah. "Truth or Dare?" she asks.

Omah shot her a cocky grin, "Dare," he answered. Onome thought for the shortest second and snapped her fingers.

"Down a shot of vodka in one go," she smiled, keeping her dare simple as it had just begun. 

Omah smirked and took the small glass of vodka from her and downed the shot in one swallow, clenching his teeth as it slowly burned down his throat.

A chorus of cheers and whistles erupted as he smacked the glass down. Next, Jide dared Lara to do a striptease which she boldly did, despite her initial shyness.

"Truth or Dare?" Omah asked one of the other girls. The girl thought to play safe and picked truth instead.

Omah gave a sly grin, "When last did you have sex?" he asked. Dayo knew too well that his friend would have never asked that sort of question if he wasn't under the influence of alcohol.

"A couple hours ago," she replied with a laugh, not seeming the least bit offended. 

Seyi grinned. "It's my turn. Eniola, Truth or Dare?" he asks. Eniola crouched forward, hugging her knees tightly to her chest.

"Dare!" she replied, fixing him a steely gaze. 

Seyi leaned forward and rubbed his hands together, chuckling mischievously. "I dare you to French kiss any of the guys for two minutes straight, pick your choice."

Dayo watched for her reaction and knew she was too stubborn to back down from a dare. The little daredevil that she is!

Eniola did a quick survey of the guys in the circle and he had to resist the constant urge to smile. 

"Who do you pick?" Seyi asked impatiently, hastening her decision.

Eniola groaned and pointed at him. "Dayo," she said, pulling her face into a frown. Dayo so badly wanted to kiss the frown off her face.

The other girls went wild with jealousy as he stood and walked to her. "I'll be timing you guys, oo." Omah said.

She crossed her arms over her breasts, drawing his eyes to her cleavage. "Let's get this over and done with," she groaned.

Dayo closed the little space between, keenly aware of everyone's attention on them. "We have unfinished business," he whispered in a deep husky voice.

"That kiss was nothing but a mistake," she replied, tucking a lock of her long black wig behind her ear.

Dayo chuckled. "You obviously enjoyed it, doll face. You want me, you're just playing hard to get." 

"Oh, please -" she started.

Dayo silenced her with a kiss as the starting of the timer was announced. "Shh,' he whispered into her mouth.

He parted her lips with his and slid his skillful tongue inside her mouth. Teasing, tasting, and exploring. Eniola melted into the slow sensual torture of his lips, grabbing the front of his shirt in the process.

 At this rate, he'd have her in his bed sooner than he thought...