71| Tangled heartbeats

THE POSSESSIVENESS IN his voice sent a wild thrill trailing down her spine. Eniola shifted on his lap so that she was straddling him, the hard ridge of his erection grinding against her through his jeans. "And you're mine," she said, kissing him back hungrily.

He growled in response, crushing her to him before sliding his hand under her dress to caress her thigh. She moaned into his mouth, her fingers clutching desperately at the long strands of his hair. Tilting her head, she deepened the kiss, nipping softly at his lower lip.

With a groan, his hand skimmed higher up her thigh until his fingers grazed the lace material of her panties. Her breath caught in her throat when one finger slipped into her silken heat. "Fuck, you're so wet," he rasped against her lips. Eniola moaned and arched against his hand, rotating her hips as his finger eased into her wetness.

His mouth left hers to trail hot kisses down the side of her neck, while his fingers worked in and out of her. She threw her head back with a throaty moan, clutching at the edge of the couch as his thumb teased her swollen clit. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned softly. "Ahh..." she gasped.

His mouth left her neck and he kissed her again, drinking in her moans. Growling deep in his throat, his tongue expertly eased into her mouth, twining with hers in a sensual dance. He added another finger and his rhythm increased, until she felt her slick inner walls contracting around his long fingers.

Dayo tore his mouth from hers, watching her with hooded eyes as she approached her climax. She met his gaze , her mouth falling open, but no sound comes out. With their eyes still locked, he swirled her wet nub faster in circles, bringing her closer and closer to the edge.

Her orgasm hit her hard, ripping through her in violent spasms that left her entire body vibrating. She cried out and buried her face in the couch as her body convulsed with the intensity of her climax. "Mmmm, yes," she moaned, her voice muffled against the couch.

His fingers slid out of her body, and she felt his arm tighten around her waist, his hand gliding across the silk material of her dress. "You're exquisite when you come," he said, his hot breath harsh against her ear.

A slow satisfied smile spread across her face at his words as her orgasm subsided. "Mmmm, really?" she grinned, lifting her head from the couch.

"You're exquisite in every way, doll face," he said hoarsely. "Umm-hmm," she replied, nibbling on his earlobe until he groaned. Her hand went between them, cupping his hardness through his jeans, relishing the low guttural groan that escaped his lips.

"Damn it, keep doing that and I won't last a minute," he hissed through gritted teeth. She gave him a teasing grin. "And we don't want that to happen now, do we?" she said, still stroking the bulge between his legs.

He squeezed his eyes tightly shut, his features contorted as if in pain. She reveled in the fact that he was equally affected by her touch. Smiling down at him, she caught his face in her hands and kissed him hard on the lips. He kissed her back fiercely, lashing his tongue against hers as his hand slid down to squeeze her ass.

She ground her hips against his hard-on in a circular motion, eliciting a low growl from him. The kiss became more urgent, more demanding. Her hands moved down his chest, flicking open the buttons of his shirt — until it parted in the middle and running her hands down the hard planes of his chest.

His fingers slipped into her micro braids, fisting it in his hands to get a better angle. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders and immediately reached for his belt, her hands working frantically to unbuckle it. She managed to ease the leather strap free from the belt loops and popped the round metal button of his jeans open.