38| Who's she?

ENIOLA STARED AT him for a few seconds, her mouth slightly open. "Your girlfriend?" she said, stunned.

Dayo smiled, slowly tracing the soft outline of her lips with the tip of his finger. "I want you to be my girl," he repeated.

She looked at him oddly, the expression on her face unreadable. "Eniola, what are you thinking about?" he asked, drawing circles over her shoulder blade.

She bit down on her bottom lip. "Nothing, I'm just surprised," she said, the faintest hint of a smile playing on her lips.

This wasn't the reaction he had expected. Why wasn't she jumping at the chance to be his girlfriend?

"So, what do you say?" he prompted. Eniola hesitated, licking her lips. "Who was that girl at the club?" she asked in a hard tone.

Dayo leaned back into the driver's  seat and closed his eyes. Any other girl would have jumped at the opportunity, but not her. 

Damn her for being different. Why couldn't she be like every other bitch out there?

"Dayo, I just asked you a question," she said, pulling him from his thoughts. "My ex-girlfriend," he replied.

"Why the hell was she kissing you?" she snapped. Dayo shrugged, biting back a smile. Did she have any idea how cute she looked when she got angry?

"Can we not talk about this right now?" Dayo said, absently curling a lock of her wig around his finger.

After a long moment, she said, "Do you think she wants you back? Because me I don't want drama oo."

"Eniola, I only have eyes for you. I don't give a shit about her," he said, quoting her words back to her.

She rolled her eyes and grinned widely at him. "Don't try to sweet-talk me, joor," she said, smiling all the more. He just had to grin. "I'll take that as a yes." 

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Dayo. I haven't said yes," she mused, her eyes glinting. "You don't really have a choice, you know," he said, with a devious smile.

"what if I don't—" He crushed her lips with his and cut off her words. The kiss was soft, slow and passionate.

"Mm," she sighed into his mouth. Dayo groaned low in his throat as she kissed him back with the same hunger.

When he was sure he'd kissed away all her doubts, he slowly pulled away."Is that a yes?" he asked, kissing the tip of her nose. 

A smile played with her dimples. "Yes," she breathed. Dayo leaned across the seat with a sardonic smile and pressed a hard kiss on her parted lips. He loved the way she nibbled hungrily on his lower lip.

Eniola moaned against his lips as his thumbs lightly stroked her exposed thighs. The kiss became more urgent and demanding, his tongue teasing hers with long, wet strokes.

A groan rumbled in his chest, she was like a drug and he couldn't get enough of her - and that scared him.

The loud sound of someone banging the hood of his car interrupted their heated kiss. "Seriously you two, just get a room!"

Actually, that was exactly his plan...