34| Me? Jealous?

DAYO SLIPPED A possessive arm around Eniola's waist as they walked inside the club. The crowd in the club was reaching its peak and they had to squeeze their way to the spiral staircase that led to the VIP section.

Rap music thumped through the speaker, filling the room with a heavy bass. Buckets of champagne were being carried around the room by sexy waitresses in high heels. Young ballers were getting high on weed and the strong smell permeated the air.

Dayo noticed Eniola trying to cover the slit of her dress with her bag and grinned. The dress was so tight that it kept riding up her thigh no matter how many times she tugged it down. The black gown hugged every curve on her body and left very little to his imagination. 

Dayo could almost see her father's eyes bulging with rage at the sight of his daughter's indecent dressing. The guys had their eyes on her as they moved to their own table in the centre of the room.

The waitress grinned flirtatiously as she took down their orders. "What can I get you, handsome?" she winked.

Her hair was styled in bantu knots and her makeup looked flawless in the dim lighting of the room. She wore large hoop earrings and a silver butterfly choker necklace. The pink leather skirt she wore was short enough to show her luscious thick thighs and her breasts were...

Eniola cleared her throat loudly as she noticed the waitress checking him out. "I'll have a double black jack," he said in a silky voice.

"Coming right up," she said and turned to leave. The girl had taken two steps before she turned back and grinned.

"Sorry, didn't notice you were sitting there. What should I get you?" she said with a triumphant grin.

Eniola smirked and turned Dayo's face towards hers and kissed him softly on the lips. She broke the kiss and rested her hand on his chest.

"I'll have Jack and coke," she said, wiping some non-existent lipstick from his lips. The waitress glared at her through her fake eyelashes and stormed off. Dayo had to admit that he was liking her by the minute.

Eniola leaned back to her side of the seat and crossed her arm over her chest. "That girl was literally undressing you with her eyes," she hissed.

Dayo was taken back by her annoyance and felt a smile tug at his lips. "Are you jealous?" he asked with a lopsided grin.

"I'm not jealous!" she said almost immediately. Dayo smiled and let his eyes drift to her breasts and he could make out the shadow of her nipples behind the silk material of the dress.

Dayo kissed her cheek and nuzzled her neck. "I love your dress. It's messing with my head," he said in a low, sexy tone.

Before she could reply, a different waitress arrived with their orders. The girl placed the drinks on the table and dropped several ice cubes inside the glass. Dayo gave her a generous tip after she served the drinks and she smiled appreciatively.

Dayo heard someone hail him and turned to look. "Ade Banks The Terminator!" It was one of his friends from high school.

Sam walked to their table with a large grin on his face, his eyes lingering on Eniola. "My guy, how far?" he grinned, shaking his hands.

Dayo didn't like the way he was staring at her and neither did Eniola as she shifted uncomfortably on the seat.

"I dey jare. When did you come back from the States?" he asked. Sam teared his eyes from Eniola and grinned at him again.

Sam's mouth twitched as he pulled up his sagging jeans. "It's been a week, bro. Is this your girl, Dayo?" he asked point blank.

Eniola forced a smile as he resumed staring at her. "Yeah, she's my girl," he said, in a possessive tone.

Sam dropped his grin and retreated to his friends who were chilling at the bar. The idiot had only approached him because of Eniola. "I don't like that guy," she said.

Dayo grinned. "Come here," he said, pulling her into his laps. "It seems like you have the same effect on every other guy in this room. They won't stop staring at you," he added.

"Are they staring right now?" she said into his ears. Dayo looked around the room and saw that a few guys were watching their display. "Yes," he replied.

Eniola dropped a single kiss on his lips. "Then let them stare. I only have eyes for you, Adedayo," she smiled innocently.

Dayo stilled at the sound of his full name on her lips. No one had called him that in a very long time, except her. 

He stared at her intently, feeling all the things he didn't want to feel. Dayo could feel his heart pounding and it scared the shit out of him.

Abruptly, he removed her from his laps and set her on the black leather seat. "I'll be right back," he said, heading towards the washroom.

Dayo walked down the dimly lit room and stopped in front of the men's bathroom. He stood there with his hands tugging at his durag in anger.

He was angry with himself because he should not be having these sort of feeling for her. Eniola was a bet to him and nothing else. "Dayo?" A very familiar voice called from the stairs above him.

Tina?