24| BBQ

DAYO HANDED VICKY a red plastic cup and resumed his position behind her with his arms wrapped around her neck. A light breeze brings the fresh smell of the salty ocean mixed with the faint smell of barbecue smoke. 

The ocean tumbled violently in waves and people ran back at the sight of the approaching waves. Dim lights of stars and the moonlight create a glistening reflection on the ocean, giving it a shiny silver color.

There was a DJ set up in one corner near the refreshment table. People were dancing, holding their red plastic cups in the air as they moved to the music. Goat meat roasted over searing hot fire in the distance. 

"Come, Dayo. Let's dance," Vicky said. She pulled him to the crowd of people dancing in a distance and pressed herself against him.

Dayo leaned into her as she pushed against him, grinding into him to the beat of the music. God he was turned on!

Dayo met her a week ago at the night club and was very fortunate that she left with him even though she came with her boyfriend. She was a little materialistic, but he wasn't complaining. Dayo had a lot of cash to spare and she clearly needed the money to maintain her slay queen status on campus.

Vicky slowly turned and wrapped her arms around him, "Baby, I need some money to get my hair done," she said, brushing her lips against his.

A slow wry smile crossed his lips. "How much do you need?"

"About a hundred and fifty," she smiled, batting her long fake eyelashes. Dayo grabbed her ass, squeezing it tightly.

"So will you give me the money?" she asked impatiently. 

Dayo grinned. "I'll give you 200K, but you'll have to pay in kind," he whispered against her ear, lightly stroking her bare back.

Vicky leaned over and kissed him hard on the lips. Dayo grabbed her hips and pressed her closer to him until her breasts were flat against his muscled chest. He kissed her roughly, her mouth hot against his and tasting of vodka.

He felt someone come up behind him and broke the kiss. It was Jide, the host of the barbecue party and one of Dayo's close friends. "We need to get some more beers from the car," he said, smiling at Vicky.

"I'll be right back, Vicky," he winked. 

Vicky smiled seductively. "Don't keep me waiting," she said, crossing her arms across her chest, pushing her breasts more higher and more prominently on display.

Dayo turned his white Gucci cap backwards and shoved his hands into the pockets of his denim jacket. Jide pulled up his sagging jeans and lifted  a trophy beer can to his lips.

"Abbey don corner Tiwa for car park since, he neva return." Jide laughed. 

Dayo's lips curved into a smile. "That chick is fucking hot, can't really blame the guy," he said, as they walked to the car park.

As they walked past the crowd of people playing handball, he noticed some guys praising a group of girls that just came out of a blue Corolla car.

"See as this girl fresh!" One of them whistled appreciatively. Dayo smiled to himself and then his eyes finally settled on the girl in the middle wearing a maroon beach skirt and a nude crocheted top.