25| Truth or dare?

ENIOLA HATED WHEN guys whistled to get her attention like she was a sex object of some sort, it was simply irritating. They let out a roar of wolf whistles followed by nasty comments about how they want to 'eat her work'.

"Look at those titties!" One guy wearing a camouflage shirt yelled to his friends.

"Just ignore them," Fareedah said, linking her arm with hers. Eniola nestled closer to the girls as the boys kept whistling at her.

Eniola held her sandals in her hand, threading her feet through the crisp golden sand. Conscious of the hungry eyes on her, she adjusted her crocheted bikini top. 

"Look, that's Jide coming." Lara smiled, tucking her phone back into her Louis Vuitton tote bag.

Jide was walking towards them with Dayo, looking every inch the bad boy that he was. Eniola grew nervous as he weaved through the group of boys that had been whistling at her. She bit the inside of her cheek and looked away as she felt herself grow nervous.

It was just a kiss!

"Hey, girls," Jide grinned, pulling Lara into a brief side hug while she awkwardly hugged him back.

Dayo smirked. "You girls are looking good tonight," he said, in a sexy tone that was sure to make girls weak in the knees.

"Thank you, jare," Onome said, her smile growing by the second as he praised them.

Fareedah tried to pin her scarf into place as the material threatened to fly off her head. "Where are you guys going?" she asked.

"We are going to get some more beers from the car," Dayo said, twirling his cap on the tip of his index finger.

"You guys should go ahead, we'll meet up with you," Jide said, sending Lara one of his boyish smiles.

                                                                                                                               ***

A gentle breeze rustled around the coconut palms, whispering soothing tunes into the velvety darkness of the night. Eniola took a lungful of fresh salty air while threading her feet through the sand, enthralled as she felt the breath of the earth under her feet.

Omah brought them another plate of assorted meat and a keg of palm wine. "I didn't know Lara could dance like this oo," he said.

Eniola smiled as she watched her dancing with some other girls close to where the DJ had set up his equipment. "Me neither, this is the first time I'd see her dance." Eniola said, pouring some palm wine into the decorated calabash.

Eniola brought the calabash to her lips and carefully took a sip. The palm wine tasted fresh and sweet on her tongue. 

"You might want to slow down, that stuff is stronger than it tastes," Eniola felt the hot breath against her neck and she knew it was him.

Eniola felt an irrepressible smile curve her lips. "This is not my first time drinking, and I sure know how to handle my alcohol."

Dayo sat beside her on a plastic shirt and gave her one of his panty-dropping smiles, "Why have you been avoiding me?" he asked.

"Come guys, the game is starting," Jide shouted, from the small gathering that had been formed around a bonfire.

Eniola stood up abruptly, leaving his question unanswered. She went to join the small group with Dayo trailing dangerously behind her.

"So what game are we playing?" she asked, settling beside Onome on the sand. 

"Truth or dare, doll face." Dayo whispered against her ear, his hot minty breath tingling her nerves.

Eniola groaned, she had walked right into his trap!