15| The morning after...

ENIOLA STARED WIDE-EYED at the red pantie trimmed with black lace that was lying inside Dayo's bathroom drawer. She had just finish using his shower and opened the drawer to check for a face towel when she found the pantie.

Fucking pervert!

A sudden knock on the door made her jump. "Eniola? Please open the door, I need to grab a hoodie. It's freezing out here."

"Just a minute please," she yelled back.

She quickly closed the drawer and rushed out of the bathroom. "Good morning," she smiled. 

"Morning, doll face. Sorry to disturb you, I just want to grab a hoodie," he said, strolling into the room.

DAMN! He wasn't wearing a shirt. He should be wearing a shirt. Why the hell wasn't he wearing a shirt?!

Broad shoulders, muscled chest, flat stomach...

Tattoos crawled up his upper arms all the way to his neck, swirling in shades of pitch black and red. 

Eniola's eyes followed him as he walked around her to his wardrobe. His  muscles rolled under his skin as he bent to pick his hoodie.

"Breakfast?" he asked, pulling on his gray colored hoodie.

Eniola swallowed. "No, I'll be leaving soon," her voice came out as a nervous croak.

"You're not leaving here without eating. I could mix something up real quick, do you like pancakes?" he asked, his hands in the front pocket of his hoodie.

Eniola cleared her throat. "OK fine. Just one piece," she warned.

Dayo's mouth curved into a smile. "Just give me five minutes," 

"I'll be right out," Eniola called after he left.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Get a grip Eniola, this guy is a certified fuckboy, she mentally face palmed herself.

After changing into her own clothes, she joined him in the kitchen. Dayo was standing in the kitchen with one hand in his pants pocket and the other expertly flipping a pancake. He was bobbing his head to the soft music that flowed from the living room speaker.

"Pass me the strawberry, please. It's in the fridge," he said, barely raising his head.

Eniola opened the fridge at the corner of the kitchen and found it filled with foodstuffs-fruits, fresh tomatoes, carton milk and the like. She grabbed the strawberry at the side of the fridge and passed it to him.

"Hmmm, it actually smells good. I didn't know you could cook."

"There's a lot about me you don't know," Dayo said, grinning.

"I know that you race," she blurted out.

Dayo carefully placed  a pancake on her plate and poured syrup on it. "Have you been stalking me, doll face?"

Eniola resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "See this one oo, I only know about it because I heard Onome saying it. So do you really race?"

"Yeah, I race once in a while," he replied.

Eniola bit into her pancake and moaned. "Isn't racing illegal?"

"Not in downtown Lagos," he settled opposite her and ate his own plate.

Eniola perked up at him. "So why do you race?" she asked.

"It's just a hobby of mine, it keeps me grounded." Dayo said with a shrug.

Eniola closed her eyes and savored the taste of the strawberry pancake. "Mmm, this tastes so good."

Dayo looked her straight in the eyes. "I bet you taste better."

Eniola's mouth went dry. Did he want to kiss her? And even if he wanted to, would she let him kiss her?

"Hey, chill out. I'm just messing with you," he chuckled, jolting her from her thoughts.

Eniola smiled nervously as she watched him throw his head back and laugh. Then she stared at him in awe as if seeing him for the first time. 

Did she want him to kiss her?