20| Spoilsport!

DAYO SWORE UNDER his breath as Abbey walked into the room. "Dayo, wetin do you? You look fucked up," Abbey teased him.

He glared at him. "Gerrout joor. You have the worst timing." Dayo strolled past him and returned to the living room.

Eniola was clutching her red shoulder bag tightly across her chest. He noticed that she had tried to wipe her lips in a furious manner but anyone could tell that she had just been kissed. His eyes lingered on her cleavage - he was so damn close!

Abbey's mouth quirked up as he took in her appearance. "Eni, what's up?" he smirked at her.

Eniola forced a smile. "I'm fine, Abbey. Umm...I was just leaving," she said, biting on her lower lip. 

Dayo grabbed his shirt from the white leather bean bag beside the snooker table and pulled it on over his head. 

"I'll drop you off at your hostel. It's getting dark outside," he said, picking up his keys from the raffia basket at the center of table.

Eniola shook her head. "No, thanks. I ordered a ride on Bolt already," she smiled nervously, refusing to meet his eyes.

Dayo dug his hand into the pocket of his sweatpants and rubbed the back of his head. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, thank you for tutoring me," she thanked him.

He gave her a lopsided grin. "It was my pleasure, doll face. " Dayo said and winked mischievously.

Her lips trembled as she tried to smile at him. "Bye," she managed to say before leaving the apartment.

Dayo groaned and threw his car keys at Abbey who was stifling a laugh as he fell back on the couch.

"You don craze, I swear." Dayo said, shoving him from the couch unto the tiled floor. Abbey burst into a roar of laughter and rolled back to his feet.

Abbey chuckled. "You still dey vex ni? Seriously, I didn't know you had a babe around, Musa didn't tell me." 

Dayo knew he wasn't sorry. He wasn't sorry at all.

He grabbed a throw-pillow and covered his bulge with it, trying hard not to remember how soft Eniola's body felt against him.

Abbey's laugh vibrated all around the room. "Enough with the foreplay. Smash this babe already."

"Motherfucker, you know I would have scored if you didn't interrupt us," he growled, pulling his hand through his short cornrow braid.

The door opened slightly and a slim girl walked inside the living room. "Precious, I was just about to call you," Abbey greeted her, sliding his  hands over her waist.

Precious flipped her hand over the long blond wig she was wearing and flashed him a bright smile.

She kissed his cheek and muttered a greeting at Dayo since she was pretty busy with his friend. 

"Lucky for me, my hook caught a fish. Eja nla(A big fish)." Abbey whispered to him before leading the girl into his room.

The door had barely swung shut behind them, when their loud moans erupted all over the apartment. As the moans grew louder, so did Dayo's anger.

He strode to the kitchen and picked a beer from the fridge. Dayo took a long swig of the cold beer and closed his eyes, savoring the cold tingles that trailed down his throat.

Dayo retrieved his phone from his pocket and punched in his passcode. "Siri, call Patricia," he said into the speaker.

He needed to get laid...