Blood

"I leave you boys alone for two weeks and you already made a mess and embarrassment out of yourselves." I rolled my eyes as Lily and I apparated to get another Deatheater hideout. "What the hell happened?"

"Nott happened. We're just lucky we aren't dead." Remus mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Nott? What's he got to do with all of this?" Lily gestured to the mess.

"He called like twenty more. It was supposed to be a quiet mission but somehow word got out." Peter said clutching his head. "We were ridiculously outnumbered and outplanned."

"Where is Pads?" I asked worriedly.

"Mission by Hogsmeade. Some Deatheaters tried to enter Hogwarts last week and Dumbledore sent him to go and check it out." Remus said helping James stand up.

"Why weren't we informed?"

"Because Dumbledore forced you to take a break, Vixen. That's why Lily was also relieved of Order duties. Because we all know that if you were alone, you'd apparate in random places just to piss off Bellatrix." James rolled his eyes and leaned towards Lily.

"I'm going to Hogsmeade." I said and dissaparated before James or Remus could protest.

...

"Sunshine, what are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be with Lily?"

"I was and then I wasn't. What the hell are you doing here and why didn't you write?" I crossed my arms and glared at Sirius. "I leave you boys alone for two weeks and suddenly Frank and Alice get married in secret, James has a head injury, Remus almost killed someone and you didn't write once."

"I was going to, it's just-"

"Intercepted owls? I know. You think I don't know that? Merlin's beard Pads, a code could've been more than enough or just even pop in for five seconds and say 'hi, I'm alive' and then disappear again. I've been driving Lily insane these two weeks. We're better than this, Sirius." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry, sunshine." Sirius said sadly and I nodded.

"We'll sort our shit later, right now you need me. What's going on?"

"I think some deatheaters tried to enter the castle and had some inside help. Three guesses who." Sirius mumbled.

"Sirius Black, enough. You and I know your brother well enough to know that he was forced into this. And with your cousin being head bitch and your Mum head demon, he had less of a choice. Honestly, if Bellatrix wasn't a bitch, she would be everything that I aspire to be." I grabbed Sirius hand and started to walk around.

"You aspire to be a crazy bitch?"

"More than I already am, you mean?" I smirked.

"Touché"

...

"See, I told you." Sirius whispered to me once we spotted Regulus talking with Bellatrix and Lucius.

"Sirius." I warned giving him a look. "It's time I make my presence known. Hey Bellatrix! Missed me?"

"Potter-"

"Black actually." I smirked and watched her face falter for a second. "How's the wand been treating you? Still not broken?"

"How's the head? Still desperate for attention?" Bellatrix smirked and I laughed.

"At least I'm not seeking attention from something who doesn't know love and uses you to do all of his dirty laundry. Don't you get tired of freeloading?"