Twins

"MOLLY, MOLLY, MOLLY, MOLLY!"

"Jade!? Is everything okay?" She lifted the blanket to reveal a wet patch and she looked at me wide-eyed. "St. Mungo's, now! TONKS WHERE IS SIRIUS!?"

"ON A MISSION WITH BILL! WHY!?"

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE!?" I yelled.

"YEAH, I DO!" She yelled back and Molly helped stand up.

"Tell him to meet us in St. Mungo's! My water just broke!" Molly grabbed the bag that Sirius prepared and we walked down the stairs. "Just please hurry. I doubt he will want to miss this. And get Remus while your at it."

"Anything else you need?" Tonks asked holding me upright.

"Yeah, actually. Try to see if you can get the kids to meet us in St. Mungo's. I don't care what class they're in. Tell McGonagall and Dumbledore that I won't take no for an answer." She nodded and dissaparated.

"Lily!"

"What!?"

"I'm excited!"

"You better not faint this time, James."

"I'm dead! I can't faint."

"We'll see about that."

...

~Sirius POV~

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine uncle Sirius. I'm just glad we finished earlier than expected." Bill grabbed my hand and stood up. "I just need a breather."

"There's no time for a breather."

"Tonks? What are you doing here? Is Jade okay? Is she-"

"She's fine, Sirius. But the twins decided to make an early appearance." She smiled and I felt faint.

"They aren't due for another two weeks!" I yelled as Bill held me upright.

"Get off your ass and let's go, uncle Sirius! You're finally gonna be a Dad! You go to St. Mungo's, we'll get the kids and Charlie." Bill grabbed Tonks and they dissaparated.

"You're gonna a Dadfoot, Pads!"

"I'm in for a day full of bad jokes, huh?"

"Yep."

...

~Jade's POV~

"WE'RE HERE!"

"You're late." Molly scolded the boys.

"We're aware." Remus smirked and I glared at him.

"Now's not the time for jokes, Moony. And can someone get the healer! They're tearing apart my uterus right now!" I groaned as another contraction came in.

"The twins here yet?" Hermoine asked walking inside. "We just got here."

"Not yet." Sirius said kissing my forehead and I glared at him. "What?"

"You did this to me! Shouldn't you be the one giving birth!?"

"Anatomically it's impossible, little Vixen."

"I'll make it possible. A pair of scissors should do the trick." I smirked and Sirius paled.

"Ouch."

"She wouldn't."

"She totally would."

"I'm scared for Sirius."