Memories

"DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING DEATH SENTENCE!?"

"Yes." I said calmly and watched Sirius pace around.

"There's no fucking way I'm letting you do this." He mumbled.

"Well too fucking bad, Sirius. I'm doing it no matter what you say." I shrugged and made him stop pacing. "I don't plan on dying, by the way."

"Yeah? If I'm not fucking mistaken you said that two weeks before you were taken from me, before you almost died at sixteen and before you almost sent us to our deaths at the Ministry!"

"And yet I'm still alive, aren't I? Just leave Bellatrix to me. I'm chopping her head off." I smirked and heard an explosion. "SHIT!"

I grabbed his hand and we ran towards the entrance of the castle and my blood ran cold watching the shield fall down.

"Here we go." I mumbled and tightened my grip on his hand. "You ready?"

"Honestly? No. Are you?" Sirius asked looking at me.

"No. But we'll do it just like we've done everything else. Together."

"Together."

...

"EVERYONE GET INSIDE!"

"You don't say like that, Minnie. You have to strike fear. Like this. EVERYONE MOVE YOUR DAMN ASSES BEFORE YOU'RE KILLED BY FIRE, DEMENTORS AND VOLDEMORT HIMSELF! MOVE!" I moved and grabbed Fleur and Tonks. "You two are sticking with me. We need badasses here and I'm not letting that unborn baby die on my watch. Ginny, go find your brothers and tell them to raise hell. Bill and Charlie know what to do."

"This can't be happening." Tonks said with tears in her eyes. "This is my home."

"Snap out of it, woman! We're gonna kick some ass. We're taking back our home, no matter what it takes." I said running inside. "PADFOOT!?"

"HERE!"

"GO FIND SUNNY AND MOONY! AND FOR MERLIN'S SAKE DON'T LET THEM DIE!" I yelled and he nodded.

"AND YOU!?"

"I'm gonna go pay your cousin a visit."

...

"JADE!"

"BAMBI!? OH THANK MERLIN!" I yelled and pulled Harry, Hermione and Ron into a hug. "You three look like you've gone to hell."

"Same goes to you." Ron said and I rolled my eyes. "The room of requirement-"

"It's destroyed, Jade. Goyle tore apart the place with fiendfyre! He's dead!" Hermione yelled.

"Who was in there?"

"Us, Blaise Zabini, and Malfoy."

"Son or father?" I asked looking at Harry.

"Son. We got them out of there but it was too late to save Goyle, and-"

"You did what you could, and you're okay. That's all that matters. You seen Draco around? I just bumped into Narcissa, she's looking for him." The trio shook their heads and I sighed. "Okay then. I need the three of you to stick together. Nobody is running around alone. There's strength in numbers, okay? Now go. Get the hell out of here. I'll get Charlie and we'll inspect the damage."

"Jade before we go, can I talk to you for a minute?" I nodded and Hermoine pulled me aside and showed me her arm. "So there's really no way for me to get rid of this?"

"Depends on who did it, 'Moine."

"Bellatrix." She whispered with tears in her eyes. "Pinned me to the ground and wrote that on my arm. I-"