Hallows Eve

(I'm sorry in advance. I'm crying too. Someone stop chopping onions, please.)

"We should go out. We barely do that anymore."

"Yeah, but where?" I asked and finished painting. "Do you think it's okay for Adhara? And why are we even doing a nursery since I can bet my entire inheritance that you're gonna want her to sleep with us."

"Because I started painting with Pads and you butted in saying that we were doing it wrong." Remus smirked and stood up. "You're nesting."

"I'm not." I protested. The boys gave me a look and I sighed. "So maybe I am. Can you blame me?"

"Sadly, we can't. Your feet swollen yet?" Sirius asked and kissed my forehead.

"Yep, but you learn to smile through the pain. By the way, where's Wormy? Wasn't here coming to help you two?" I asked and sat down.

"Last night he said he was going to meet Dumbledore today, remember?"

"I fell asleep on the sofa after dinner, remember? I don't remember shit from last night." I laughed and Sirius rolled his eyes. "The nursery looks really pretty though. You two did a great job."

"Perfect for our princess."

...

"My jacket? Seriously?"

"Hush up. None of mine fit anymore." I smirked and put it on. "We're taking the bike or we walking?"

"The bike but you're up front." Sirius shrugged and handed me a helmet.

"All right. Can you stop admiring yourself in the mirror and can we go? You promised dinner."

"All right, sunshine. Let's go."

...

"Can you stop?"

"Make me." I smirked and took another picture. "We don't get moments like these often and I'm enjoying them."