Funeral

"YOU'RE WHAT!?"

"Yes, Jade. I'm pregnant." Lily rolled her eyes and showed me the muggle pregnancy test. "The two lines means I'm pregnant."

"I'm gonna be an aunt?" I asked with tears in my eyes

"More like a godmother." Lily smirked and leaned back. "James is supposed to be asking Sirius if he-"

"I'M GONNA BE A WHAT!?"

"A DOGFATHER, SIRIUS! A DOGFATHER!" I heard James yell.

"IS JADE GONNA BE-"

"YES! A FOXMOTHER OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT!"

"Well I wasn't going to call it that, but thanks." Sirius said and I rolled my eyes and hugged Lily.

"I would be honored to be a godmother, Lils. Thanks so much for thinking of me." I cried. James walked out smirking and a crying Sirius right behind him.

"You told her already?" Lily nodded and hugged me back. "You excited, Didi?"

"I'm a godmother. I'm actually gonna be a godmother. OF COURSE I'M EXCITED DUMBASS!" I stood up and hugged him. "I'm more concerned about the child, though."

"Why?" Sirius asked wiping his eyes.

"The Marauders are raising the baby, Sirius is a dogfather, and James is the father. You two didn't think this all the way through." I smirked.

"We'll manage, Jade. We always do." James rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead.

"I would love to see that."

...

"Sunshine, wake up. It's urgent."

"What could be more important than sleeping?" I mumbled and pulled the blanket over my head. "It's the middle of the night and it's freezing."

"Jade, please." I heard James cry and I immediately woke up. "We have to go to st. Mungo's."

"What's going on?" I stood from the bed and put on one of Sirius' old jumpers.

"It's Mum and dad."

"Why the hell are we standing here? Let's fucking go!"

...

"Please tell me they're okay."

"Jade, you know that nobody recovers from dragonpox." Remus said and hugged me. Suddenly I heard James scream and Sirius punch a wall. I moved my head but Remus didn't let me. "Jade-"

"What happened?" I asked shakily.

"Jade-"

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" I cried. Remus sighed and hugged me tighter. "Remus, I swear on Salazar's beard-"