Hurt

~Sirius POV~

"And that concludes tonight's-"

"Professor, we have an injury!" Frank yelled carrying Jade and Remus was carrying Lily and both of them were extremely injured. Marlene limped alongside Alice and both of them were clutching their sides in pain.

"Clear the table." Molly yelled and everybody moved out of the way. "What happened!?"

"We don't know. Frank and I found Lily dragging Jade as she was on the verge of collapsing." Remus said laying Lily on the table. "She's still conscious but is about to pass out."

"Damn it, Lily. I told you two not to go there." James wiped his tears furiously and ran towards Jade who looked almost dead.

Molly and I started to cast healing spells on Jade in hopes she would wake up.

"Come on, Jade! Not like this, dammit. I refuse to lose you because of shit my cousins did." I said angrily and fought my tears. "Don't you dare leave me like this!"

"Sirius calm down! You'll send her into a shock with all your screaming." Molly scolded me.

"That's my wife, Molly. I can't lose her like this." I fell to my knees and grabbed her hand.

"And you won't. I'll make sure of it. James, take her upstairs. I'll be there in a minute." James nodded and took Jade. Molly then turned around and looked at me and wiped my tears forcing me to stand up. "I'm giving you fifteen minutes to scream, cry and punch a wall. After that, no more tears. And you will not enter the room until I come out and give you news. Do I make myself clear, Sirius?"

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled.

"Good. Now take a seat next to Lily and heal her or else James will come downstairs and kill you." She scolded me one last time and left. I sighed and walked towards Lily who was sitting up on the table with the help of Remus and Peter.

"Need some help?" She nodded and lifted her shirt to reveal a large cut on her abdomen. "What happened anyways?"

"Bellatrix happened. We were cornered by about fifteen of them. Jade and I handled ourselves pretty damn good until one of them crucio'd me and I couldn't help her anymore. When I turned to see who it was, there stood Bellatrix laughing as she kept torturing me. That's when Jade lost it. She petrified the remaining Deatheaters and started to hex Bellatrix left and right until she petrified Jade and broke her left arm so she would turn sloppy. As she was petrified, Bellatrix started to hex her until Jade begged for mercy which was a first. I was just regaining my strength when she left leaving a bloody Jade in the middle of a street. I managed to drag her a couple of blocks until Frank and Remus found us and I collapsed."

"Why is it that lately they're always a step of fifteen ahead of us?" I wiped my tears and healed Lily's wounds.

"I don't know, Pads." Peter mumbled sadly.

"We can't worry about why they're fifteen steps ahead. We need to figure out a way to be thirty steps ahead. But for that, we need our Vixen to help us." Remus said and helped Lily stand up.

"Let's just hope she's okay."

...

"Sirius, wake up." James shook me awake and walked towards Lily giving her a hug and a kiss. "Don't scare me like that again, Evans."

"You're saying that as if I planned all of this to happen." Lily rolled her eyes and hugged James and started to cry. "She's going to make it right?"

"She will." Molly appeared next to me and Remus. "James and I managed to apparate her to your house, Sirius. Luckily she was brought in just in time. A few more minutes and the damage would've been too great. Jade just need her rest."