Harry James Potter

"BELLATRIX LESTRANGE COME AND GET ME YOU BITCH!"

"There's no need to yell, you know?" Sirius mumbled walking next to me. "She'll come. We just have to wait."

"You called?" I turned around to find Bellatrix smirking at me. "Look at the happy couple. How's my favorite cousin?"

"I was doing just great until I saw your face. How's the rat?"

"You should know." Bellatrix shrugged and looked at me. "You called?"

"I'm here to settle this once and for all. He's just here to drag your corpse to the gates of hell." I smirked. "Shall we?"

"You first."

...

~Sirius POV~

"WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING!?"

"Teaching my cousin a lesson. And when the hell did you get here?" I asked Remus who was pacing.

"Just now. It's happening. She needs to settle this some other day." We looked at Jade and Bellatrix and their spells collided sending them both to the floor. "SHIT!"

"JADE!" We ran towards her and hoisted her up. "You can settle this another time. We have to go!"

"Fuck off, Pads. I'm settling this right now." She brushed us off but Remus held her back. "Remus Lupin, let me go before you're caught in this damn crossfire."

"I wish I could, but it's happening right now. Prongs is driving her to the hospital." Remus whispered to us and Jade tensed.

"You two go ahead. I might be a little late for supper. I'm not letting my godson breathe the same air as this demon."

"I don't want to have to do this, Jade. But you're giving me no choice." I grabbed her hand and we apparated to the nearest muggle hospital.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" Jade yelled at us and Remus sighed walking inside and leading us to Lily's room. "I had her right there!"

"Your spells collided. She could've killed you. You can kill her after you meet your godson." I rolled my eyes and saw James pacing in the hallways. "Are we too late?"

"No. She just started pushing. I was kicked out for asking so many questions. The doctor and nurse know we're wizards. Doctor's a squib and the nurse has a son who started school last year." James said sitting down. "She's waiting for you, Didi. She refuses to push if you're not there."

"Come on, Prongs. It's time to meet your son."

...

~Jade's POV~

"We'll look who decided to show up!" Lily yelled at me. "Where the hell were you?"

"Meeting with the in-laws. As you can see it went better than expected." I smirked and sat down next to her. "You ready?"

"I've been ready for thirty minutes. James is the one who's having panic attacks."

"And with good reason!" James yelled and the doctor walked in.

"She's the godmother?" I nodded. "Nice to meet you. You must really mean a lot to her if she refuses to push without you."

"Godmother and apparently midwife. I'm one of the sane ones in this family. I'm mostly here to make sure that my twin brother doesn't do something stupid." I shrugged.

"Is your family always this chaotic?"

"You have no idea."

...