Moving in

"Are you serious?"

"He's Sirius, I'm Jade, that's Sunny, those are the twins, and that's Moony." I smirked. "But yes, Harry. I'm taking you to Privet Drive personally and we're packing the rest of your shit. You're coming to live with us."

"But how did you-"

"Don't ask questions you don't want answers to, Bambi. Just be glad that we're getting you out of that hellhole and your living with us. Like it should've been all those years ago." I mumbled the last part.

"But we're staying at Grimmuald place, right?" Harry asked and I laughed. "What?"

"No chance in hell, Bambi. I took the liberty in going over my inheritance and my parents will with the head goblin at Gringotts. He said that I can buy back Potter Manor since Prongs died before we signed the official papers. So that's what I did! I took a small part of Sirius' inheritance that I still have and bought back the Manor. There's also a house about a block down for Sunny if she wants to come with us." I looked at her and she nodded smiling. "Then it's settled. Now, let's go to Privet Drive and get the rest of your things."

"REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOD! BET YOUR GLAD I'M DEAD, DIDI! OR ELSE THE MANOR WOULDN'T BE YOURS!"

"JAMES!"

"Right, sorry."

...

"Who could possibly-"

"Knock, knock, Petunia. Did you miss me?" I smirked and walked inside. "You really have zero eye for decor. This place is horrid!"

"Play nice." Remus whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"I will if she does." I whispered back.

"What are you-"

"Let me save you some saliva. We are here to get Harry. Now, he is going to pack up the rest of his things, and we're leaving. He's moving with us now." I said gesturing to Sirius, Solis, Remus and I.

"But, Dumbledore-"

"Who cares what that old geezer says anyways? I'm taking my godson and that's final. And don't you even dare say something. All it takes is a flick of my wand, y'know?" I shrugged and sat down. "Harry, go with Sirius and Remus to your room. Solis and I will take the twins."

They all nodded and Sirius handed me Regulus and Solis took Marlene from Remus.

"You will not be taking him!" Lily, you made a right decision in not going to crash your sister's wedding. That man is horrid.

"Now you understand what I had to deal with?"

"James..."

"They treated our son like shit, Lily. I've lost all type of respect for them."

"Seriously Petunia? Him? Ew." I said and bounced Regulus who was starting to fuss. "No wonder he hated living here. And what's this I heard about a cupboard under the stairs? Are you fucking kidding me? He's a boy, not an animal that deserved to be caged! Really? I think even an orphanage would've been better."

"Who are you?" So that must be Dudley. Merlin help me and my silver tongue. I'm having way too much fun here.

"Your worst nightmare. How are you?" I smirked and Solis started laughing. "Kidding, not. I'm Harry's godmother. You must be his cousin Dudley. Can't say it's a pleasure."

"We're done." Sirius said walking down the stairs carrying his trunk. "Vernon, Petunia, can't say it's a pleasure."

"Wait, you three have met before?"