Injuries

"What the hell happened to you two!?"

"Mission took longer than expected and forgot there was a full moon. I was lucky I noticed in time." I said as I dragged an injured Remus and placed him gently by the sofa. "Get the rags and some warm water, boys. We both got some angry scrapes on us."

"How could you two forget there was a full moon?" James scolded us and held me upright since I was losing my balance.

"We were too focused on the mission. And camping in a cave for a week isn't as fun as it seems. Little Vixen had to make sure I didn't escape the entire night." Remus rolled his eyes and took off his shirt revealing some scratches on his chest. "It's better if you don't ask what happened."

"You took on a full werewolf by yourself!?" Peter said surprised.

"I'm not a fragile little princess, Wormtail." I rolled my eyes and lifted my shirt making James hiss once he saw my back. "Yeah, I know. Not my best night."

"I know you're not, it's just that your animagus is small and you're-"

"A girl? So what?" Sirius butted in emerging from the kitchen. "I think we all know that she's the strongest person here."

"Little Vixen?"

"Yes?" I looked at Remus who had a solemn look on his face.

"Tell them what really happened during the full moon." Remus told me sternly and my breath hitched and I shook my head. "They deserve to know, Jade. It's better now than later."

"Jade? What happened?" Peter asked me.

"Nothing, just the usual full moon."

"Jade Amelia Potter-Black." James gave me a warning look and I sighed sitting on the floor next to Remus.

"I'm not saying. And calling me by my full name won't change shit, James Fleamont Potter." I rolled my eyes.

"Jade if you don't tell them, I'll tell them everything that I remember and it will be worse for both of us because I only remember those parts." Remus said softly and put an arm around me.

"Sunshine, tell us what happened. The whole story." Sirius said sitting down next to James who crossed his arms. I sighed and looked at Remus who nodded.

"Fine! It was in the middle of Moony's transformation. Some Deatheaters came in the cave, I don't know how they found out we were sleeping there. Anyways, they came and cornered both of us and I couldn't do much in my animagi form so I changed back and-"

"YOU WHAT!?" The three boys yelled.

"I had too! Remus was at his most vulnerable state before he went full werewolf. Anyways, I started to hex the Deatheaters left and right until they were out of the cave and charmed it so that nobody could enter or leave. But when I was about to change back, it was too late. Moony was already full wolf and I had to try and hex him to a wall long enough for me to change back into Vixen. So right before I tried to hex Moony and change, he attacked me and I tried to fight him back as much as I could so that I could have a window to change. And that's how we spent the entire night, me running around the cave as Vixen and Moony chasing me." I finished and leaned back immediately regretting it because of the wounds on my back.

James stood up and pushed Sirius to a wall making all of us gasp.

"YOUR FAULT! THIS IS FIFTH YEAR ALL OVER AGAIN ONLY THIS TIME, JADE WAS CAUGHT IN IT! THIS IS YOUR FAULT, SIRIUS!"

"Prongs calm down." Peter said standing up trying to pry them apart.

"BITE ME, WORMTAIL! THIS IS HIS FAULT!" James yelled putting more pressure on Sirius. "SHE COULD'VE DIED, SIRIUS! YOU WOULD BE A WIDOW AND I WOULD BE WITHOUT MY SISTER!"