Pregnant

"Lily, I don't feel so good."

"Jade, you've been throwing up for the past week. When was the last time you had your period?"

"A month ago, but that's normal since I have extremely irregular periods." I shrugged and wiped my mouth.

"Jade, I'm getting you a pregnancy test. That's final. Now brush your teeth and we're going to muggle London." Lily said and helped me stand up. "JAMES, IM GOING OUT WITH JADE TO MUGGLE LONDON!"

"WHY!? WE CAN'T LEAVE REMEMBER?"

"THIS IS IMPORTANT. I THINK SHE'S PREGNANT!" I heard things falling and Harry crying and James opened the bathroom door trying to calm Harry down.

"Harry, hush. Could it be? Is it possible?" James asked excitedly.

"We don't know yet, Bam Bam." I mumbled and brushed my teeth.

"But it's a possibility and I'm all for it."

...

"Pee? On the stick? You do know that I could just do a spell to confirm, right?"

"But where's the fun in that?" Lily whined and handed me the test.

"The fun is that I don't have to pee on a stick." I rolled my eyes and made her turn around. "All right, now what?"

"Now we wait." I nodded and sat on the floor next to Lily.

"Is she pregnant?" James asked knocking on the door.

"This takes time to know, James." Lily said and opened the door making Harry crawl onto her lap. "Fifteen minutes, approximately."

"You do know that we could've just used a spell right?"

"That's no fun."

...

"Time's up! You ready?" Lily asked handing me the test and I took it shakily. "Don't be so nervous, Jade."

"I'm not." I mumbled and looked at it and screamed.

"WHAT!? POSITIVE!? PLEASE TELL ME IT'S POSITIVE!?" James yelled and I showed him the test. "OH MERLIN'S BEARD! Wait, what does that mean?"

"It means she's pregnant dumbass!" Lily pushed him and hugged me and I started to cry. "Congratulations, Jade!"

"ANOTHER HEIR! HARRY YOU'RE NOT ALONE ANYMORE! I AM SO SORRY!" James cried and hugged me. "We have another heir to the Marauder Legacy! I can't fucking believe this!"

"Neither can I."

...

"Hi, Moony."

"Hi, Little Vixen." He mumbled smiling slightly. "I can't stay long-"

"I know, that why I'll make this brief." I said and handed him a small box.

"Jade, it this what I think it is?"