Secretkeeper

"So what did I miss?"

"Well, I noticed that James' jawline is kinda uneven, Harry is fussing whenever Sirius isn't here, Remus is currently in a chocolate coma and Harry is napping with him, and I need a drink. How do you manage to keep up with these boys?"

"Tell James he can't see Sirius whenever he's annoying, make Sirius pick up his dog hairs just to spite him, Remus is relatively calm but don't let him eat so much chocolate, and Peter is calm until James convinces him to do something. When that happens just make sure he doesn't get killed. It's like raising a baby." I shrugged and helped her clean. "Where's the cat?"

"With Sirius and James somewhere. If they kill him, I'll kill them." Lily rolled her eyes and sat down.

"If you kill them, can I marry you?" I asked hopefully. Lily laughed and nodded. "Yes!"

"Guess who decided to wake up? Looks like he can sense when his godmother's here." Remus walked down the stairs with a laughing Harry on his hip.

"There's my Bambi!" I smiled and took Harry from Remus and started to tickle him. "Lily I'm stealing my godson from you."

"Make your own." Lily smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Lily."

...

"Secretkeeper?"

"Yes. In order to ensure James', Lily's and Harry's safety, it's best if one of you became their secretkeeper." Dumbledore explained.

"No offense or anything, but what about the Longbottoms? Aren't they possible targets also? And what the hell did I miss this past month?" I asked confused.

"A lot." Sirius whispered to me. "The rat decided that Harry is a more precious target and that's why Prongs can't leave the house with us anymore."

"And that is exactly why we need a secretkeeper. I'm suggesting that Sirius or you shall be secretkeepers." Dumbledore stated and I scoffed.

"It's way too obvious, don't you think? The Deatheaters now know that Harry mine and Sirius' godson thanks to 'inside voices' as Bellatrix put it. Making any of us a secretkeeper will probably result in a recipe for disaster." I shrugged. "But it's up to my brother and Lily right?"

Dumbledore nodded and I sighed in relief.

"Good. It's their choice and I'll respect it. You, not so much."

...

"I'm telling you, Lily. It's all for the aesthetic."