Girl or Boy?

"You two going to find out the gender?"

"Yeah. Apparently we have to be escorted pretty much everywhere so Mary is coming with us. Bill and Charlie wants to come too so we're taking them also. Mary is supposed to go and pick them up from the Weasley's." I shrugged. "And I'm doing this the muggle way, why?"

"Because it's safer." Lily rolled her eyes. "You want me to explain how it works?"

"Nah, I remember from when you were pregnant with Harry. I'll try not to act too surprised." I laughed.

"Mary will explain on the way, so don't worry about it. Do you think it's a boy or a girl?"

"We both think it's a girl, Prongs, Wormtail and Moony think it's a boy. What do you think?"

"A girl. Your belly is slightly wider than mine so that makes me think it's a girl." She shrugged and stood up. "You two should go and meet up with Mary. Where was she meeting you two again?"

"Big Ben. After that we catch a bus to the muggle hospital." I said and we walked towards the living room where the boys were playing with Harry. "Well that's a sight to see."

"If he guesses a boy, you two will be hilariously outnumbered." James said and held two pieces of parchment. "Okay, Harry. Is your cousin going to be a girl or boy?"

"Say it's a girl, Bambi. We want a girl." Sirius said excitedly.

"Should we put a stop to this?" I whispered to Lily.

"Nah, because they'll keep doing it." She shrugged and sat down next to James. "Well Harry? What's it gonna be?"

Harry walked towards the parchment with the name Adhara written on it and Sirius cheered picking him up.

"I told you, Prongs! He want a girl too!"

"I feel betrayed." James mumbled and I laughed.

"Come on, Pads. We have to go. We'll see all of you later, okay?" Sirius put Harry on the floor and he immediately walked towards me. "And you behave, Bambi. Give your dad some hell but don't bother your mother, okay?"

"HEY!"

...

"Auntie Jade, where are we?"

"Muggle hospital, Charlie." I told him as we walked inside. "Okay, Mary. Do your thing because I still don't understand this shit."

"We've got an appointment for an ultrasound. Last name Black." Mary said to the receptionist who was sneaking glances at Sirius who was currently looking at a fish tank with Bill.

"I'm just gonna need you to sign these papers and you'll be got to go." She gave me a glare and I smiled at her signing the papers. "Follow me, then."

"Siri, Bill. Let's go." I called out to them and they ran towards us. "What were you two doing?"

"Watching the fishes. Uncle Sirius was mesmerized for some odd reason." Bill shrugged.