Rescued

~Jade's POV~

"Had enough yet?"

"That's the best you got? I barely felt a thing, Bellatrix." I smiled and showed her my bloody teeth. "I'm not on death's door yet."

"Then it's time to crank it up a notch, huh?" Bellatrix smiled walking towards me and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

Boys, where the hell are you?

~Sirius POV~

"SIRIUS, OWL'S HERE!" I heard Remus yell and I immediately ran down the stairs and fell down. "Well, that was dramatic."

"Remind me to never run down the stairs again." I held my head and grabbed the letter and sighed in relief. "GUYS WE HAVE TWO POSSIBLE LOCATIONS!"

"Spill." Frank said from the couch.

"Fox could be in downtown London or the place where the sun sets by the big castle.Good luck hunting.

Tell your significant other to send me a note when she's back from her travels.

Love,
R.A.B."

"Where to first?" Peter asked.

"Downtown. We leave tomorrow at the crack of dawn."

...

"Uncle Sirius!"

"Hi boys!" I kneeled down and hugged my nephews. "Your mum and dad around?"

"Kitchen." Percy said and grabbed my hand. "Where's Aunt Jade?"

"She's sick." I mumbled and walked into the kitchen.

"Sirius! What a nice surprise." Molly said and hugged me tight. "Percy, why don't you go with the boys outside for a while? The grownups need to talk."

Percy nodded and left.

"We have two possible locations. We leave tomorrow at dawn and hope for the best. But I'm not coming back until she's back and safe." I said and grabbed George who was reaching out for me. "Hey there little guy. You miss Auntie Jade, huh? I miss her too. I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Your uncle Sirius is a bit of a mess right now."

George grabbed my face and I smiled a bit and kissed his head.

"Anything you need from us?" Arthur asked sitting down next to Molly.

"Can you and Fleamont raise some hell at the Ministry? We're not asking publicity or anything like that, we just want people to know what's going on." I asked and Arthur nodded. "I don't want you to lose your job, though."

"Don't worry about it, Sirius. Your father-in-law and I have been raising hell asking the aurors to search for her. Moody left three days ago to search for her and he came back this morning with six Deatheaters." Arthur smiled at me and I nodded.

"You have no idea how much that means to us, Arthur. Thank you so much."

"You kids are family, Sirius. We'd do the same for any of you." Molly gave me a hug and took George from me. "Now I think you should get some rest. You all have a big day tomorrow. When you find Jade and she's better, please bring her here. The boys miss her."