𝙰 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 (𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁)

𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟼,𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟷

"Vixen, it's time to go."

"If I don't go, maybe he'll reappear."

"Jade, this isn't healthy. You've been cooped up in this room all week." Remus sighed leaning against the doorframe dressed in all black. "I miss them too, but we owe it to them to be there."

"Why is she in your room at Potter Manor again?"

"It's her safe place. It's where she would come when she had a nightmare or when she just didn't want to sleep alone."

"It still smells like him, Rem. I don't think I can do it." I choked out staring at my own reflection and the parchment in my hands. "I always thought I would die first, not my brother. Not my soulmate, and certainly not my baby."

"Adhara's here with me, Didi. I'll take care of her until it's your time. She looks just like you and Padfoot."

"I know, Vix... I never expected this to happen."

"Funny thing is, Bam Bam and I both picked out our funeral outfits just in case and both had speeches prepared for the eulogy... but I always thought he would be the one dressed up and not me."

"James, please tell me that's not-"

"It is. After she was taken and we rescued her, we had a feeling that something was going to happen and that someone was going to die. So... we bought a casket and planned our funerals just in case. It sounds wrong and disturbing, but it gave her peace of mind that at least I didn't have to plan an entire funeral from scratch."

"She seriously thought she was going to die first?"

"Yep. She always said that I can live without her, which is far from the truth... But I'm glad it was me. I don't want to think of what I would've done if I found Jade the way she found me. Hell, I'd probably be in a casket right next to her if I didn't have Harry to fight for."

"I'm glad she has Remus now to help her. She can't be alone."

"Remus promised me, Reg and Sirius that he'll take care of her if something happened to us. Now here we are... me watching my sister's soul die and can't do anything to help her."

"James-"

"I wanted her to wear yellow for the funeral, it was always my favorite color. It represents happiness... and she's my yellow. She wanted me to wear white because it represents peace and she always said I was the only one who could calm the storm in her mind."

"She looks beautiful in yellow, James."

"She really does

"She really does. It's as if she's five again and wearing a huge yellow dress and daisies in her hair."

"You two really were soulmates."