Yaxley

"IT'S A BOY! I'M HAVING A BOY!"

"That's great, Remus! Now can you stop yelling!? Kit's asleep."

"Actually, no she's not. She whacked me in the face and woke me up." Sirius mumbled helping Marlene walk down the stairs. "And a boy!? That's great, Moony. Now all of you females will be outnumbered."

"Wanna say that again, little brother?" Sunny smirked and sat down next to me. "I can barely handle being pregnant with one, I can imagine how you did it with two."

"Prepare for the swollen feet and backaches. Those are an adventure on its own. Started the craving yet?" I asked placing a hand on her bump.

"Made Remus go out for ice cream and steak at the crack of dawn. You tell me." We laughed and Remus rolled his eyes.

"Want my advice, Moony? They're always right. No matter what. We're idiots and women are always right. And no piece of food is safe from their clutches." Sirius smirked and sat on the floor with the twins who were already playing.

"I figured as much. Have they learned the other names yet?" Remus asked sitting Regulus on his lap.

"Not yet. They can say Moony just fine, 'Padfoot' is somewhat of a struggle, we're not mentioning 'Prongs' and don't get me started on Vixen." I laughed and looked at Regulus. "Pup, can you try to say 'Padfoot'?"

"Pa'foo'"

"Well shit, they're making us look bad!" Sirius laughed. "Kit, wanna say 'Prongs' or 'Vixen'? Just like we practiced, come on."

"Pwongs?" Marlene giggled and I smiled big.

"If they say 'Vixen', I'm gonna cry." I whispered to Sunny who laughed.

"They're adorable, Vix."

"Wait 'til bedtime. They turn into demons."

...

"You found something new on the files?"

"No and it's killing me. Why the hell are they going into such detail about the relationship I had with my brother?" I mumbled rubbing my temples. "It's kicking my ass, honestly."

"And what about the runes on the side? Have you decoded them?" Sirius asked sitting down next to me.

"Not a damn clue. Bill, Charlie, Tonks and Fleur are coming tomorrow so I'll just ask Bill if he's seen these runes while he was in Egypt. But there's nothing in Harry's school books about this type of writing. Not even in our old books either." I groaned in frustration and closed the file.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I sighed.

"I got it!" We heard Solis yell. "Umm, Jade!? You might wanna come down here for a second!"

"Hide the files. There's a loose piece of wood in Harry's room. That's where James and I would hide the map during summer vacations. Seal it with magic." I handed Sirius the files and walked out of our room and down the stairs. "Yaxley! Can't say it's a pleasure."

"Blacks, the feeling is mutual. May I come in?" Yaxley said walking inside with around five ministry officials.

"You're already inside. Do I have a choice? What do you want?"

"Well, I understand that Harry Potter has recently come to live with you. He infiltrated the Ministry with Ron Weasley and Hermoine Granger and-"

"My boy did what!? SIRIUS, COME DOWN HERE FOR A SECOND!" I yelled and Sirius walked down the stairs with Marlene and Regulus on his trail.