We meet again

"JADE! WAKE UP!"

"Okay, you have got to stop throwing things at me, Moony. I'm sleeping!" I said and threw the pillow back. "Why the bloody hell are you awake?"

"Couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk and guess what Harry has!" Remus threw a piece of parchment at me and smiled. "Guess!"

"He found it?" I sat up and looked at the parchment. "Merlin's beard, he found it! WHY DID YOU CONFISCATE IT! JAMES WOULD BE PROUD OF HIM!"

"I am, but then again he called our legacy rubbish so thank you Moony for taking what is rightfully ours."

"He says he saw Wormtail, Jade. If Padfoot gets his hands on this again, it'll be even worse."

"Did he saw me?" I asked uneasily.

"No. He only saw Pettigrew. That's when Snape cornered him. You can already guess the insults." Remus laughed and I smirked.

"Who called him a slimeball this time?"

"Wormtail. The insults are still there." Remus pointed at the map and I read them.

"Messrs Moony offers his compliments to Professor Snape and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.

Messrs Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that could've ever become a professor.

Mses Vixen agrees with Messrs Padfoot and would like to add that he should really take a bath every once in a while, the grease is seeping into the parchment.

Messrs Prongs agrees with Messrs Moony and Mses Vixen, and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.

Messrs Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day and advises him to wash his hair, the slimeball."

"YES! TAKE THAT SNIVELUS! I'M SO GLAD THAT DIDI THOUGHT OF DOING THAT!"

"Why am I laughing? I've been hanging around you for way too long."

"You love me."

"You're lucky I do."

"Remus Lupin! I forget how much of a savage you were! I miss this Moony. He was a fun Moony."

"You're still the same Vixen, Jade. Shall we? For old time's sake?" Remus offered. I nodded and grabbed my wand. "Together."

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

"I missed that."

"Look! There's Pettigrew! So that's what Padfoot was trying to tell me." I said and pointed at where Pettigrew is. "He's by the one-eyed witch, but he can't be going to Hogsmeade. That's where Sirius is."

"You do realize what this means, right?"

"Yeah, I do. It's time I kill the man who killed my brother and sister. After twelve long years, it's time for a Marauder reunion, don't you think?" I smirked at Remus who nodded.

"It's long overdue."

"I've got your back, guys. It's time Wormy to pay for it. Give him hell, Vix. Become the villain. Prongs is right next to you."

...

You know I probably shouldn't be doing this. But, oh well.

"Dumb. Dumb as hell."

"She misses him."

"So? Couldn't she wait?"

"You wouldn't. It's the Potter in her."