Boggart

"Little Vixen, do you know where I could get a boggart for next class? I'm getting ideas."

"Didn't we learn about boggarts in like fourth year or something?" I asked tying my shoes. "And I don't know why I even bother since I'm going to be  Vixen all day."

"Try like sixth year, if my memory serves me right. And I'm making this class slightly more advanced than it should be. You know who was the last Professor?" Remus shrugged and sat up.

"Who?"

"Gilderoy Lockhart." Remus smirked and I turned around so fast I'm surprised I didn't get whiplash.

"If he was a Professor, I wouldn't be surprised if Snivelus got the position one day."

"Or Satan himself. I'm just glad that I can relax this year and not expect another incident with a DADA Professor and Harry. I'm still pissed at Quirell."

"And Lockhart?"

"Never thought he was a heartthrob at school so I couldn't care less. Though I was pissed when they entered the chamber. I'm glad he accidentally obliviated himself."

"Hogwarts' Ravenclaw heartthrob? You can't be serious." Remus laughed and nodded. "No way!"

"You still remember the competition him and Sirius had? It was hilarious." Remus said and I nodded laughing.

"The thing was that Lockhart wanted me and I chose Sirius. That's when the whole thing started. But how could an idiot like that become a professor? Was Dumbledore on liquid luck or weed?" I smirked and put my hair up. "I really do regret not cutting it before we left."

"Probably both. Now about that boggart."

"Well if you want a boggart, you could try the room of requirement. If not then, I could get you one before the week is up but I'll have to leave the castle for that."

"I'll try the room of requirement and take my chances. Where was it again?" Remus asked and fixed his hair a bit.

"Somewhere around the seventh floor. I suggest to go now before class starts. I'll be in your office if you need me." I smirked and kissed his cheek.

"You just like my office."

"Can you blame me? It's badass! It's better than Minnie's. Speaking of which, I meet with her after classes tonight." I shrugged and left.

"Rude! No office is better than Minnie's. I did spend the majority of my schools years napping in there."

"You mean trying to nap and she hit you with something."

"Nobody needs to know that, Lily."

...

"Neville! What's one thing you fear the most?"

Now why does that name sound so familiar? No, it can't be!

"It is."

LONGBOTTOM! And my heart just broke in twenty different languages again. Awesome. I should really visit the Longbottoms again. It's been two years since my last visit.

"Professor Snape." Wow. His parents were tortured by the spawn of Satan herself and he's terrified of his potions Professor. That's saying something.

"Well, you see-"

"Hush! I'll kill him once he's dead."

"Lily, he'll be already dead."