Nightmares

~Sirius POV~

"Sunshine, can you stop?"

Silence.

"Jade?" I turned around to find my sunshine in a pool of her own sweat and mumbling to herself. I tried to shake her awake but she didn't budge. "Jade, it's only a dream. It's all a dream."

"Don't take them from me. Please. Take me." I heard Jade mumble and I continued to shake her awake. "Not my boys, please. Not my boys."

"Sunshine please wake up." I said on the verge of tears.

"James do you have any idea what she's dreaming?"

"Nope but judging from what she's mumbling, it can't be good. Sirius is gonna have a hard time waking her up."

"Why?"

"Her nightmares are always really bad. Usually, I just wait until she starts moving and then I start to shake her awake. But then again, she's not screaming like she always does."

"So what? We're supposed to sit here and watch Sirius' heart break because he can't wake her up?"

"I'm dead, not a magician. I can't enter her dream and force her to wake up. But I think I can drop Padfoot some hints."

"Do it! He's crying!"

"Oi, Pads! Lay her face up and shake her. That always works, I think."

"YOU THINK!?"

"Yes. If that doesn't work then I dunno. Just keep shaking her gently. She'll wake up."

"Jade please. It's just a dream sunshine. No one is taking your boys. Remus and I are right here." I cried still shaking her. Her nightmares never got this bad before.

Suddenly, Jade screamed and woke up a shaking mess.

"Sirius?"

"I'm right here, sunshine. I'm right here." I wrapped my arms around her and she started to cry. "It's okay. No one's gonna take your boys."

"Where's Moony? I want Moony." She sobbed.

"You want me to get Moony?" I asked and she nodded. "I'll be right back, okay? I pro-"

"No more promises. I can't take any more." She cried and I nodded.

I walked down the hall to the room where Remus and Solis were sleeping.

"Moons? Wake up. It's urgent." I whispered.

"Is Voldemort here?"

"No."

"Bellatrix?"

"No."

"Jade killed somebody again?"

"Merlin's ballsack, Remus. No she didn't, you fucking dumbass."

"Then it's not urgent." Remus mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"It's Vixen. She had another nightmare." Remus sat up and looked at me wide-eyed.

"Okay, that's very urgent. You should've started with that." He stood up and I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't let me finish my sentence." I mumbled and he glared at me. We walked back to my and Jade's room to find her a crying mess on the bed. "Sunshine? Moony's here."

"How bad was it, Little Vixen?" Remus asked sitting down next to her.

"Y-you two w-were- it was bad." She sobbed and I sat down pulling her into a hug.