Azkaban

~Sirius POV~

Everything is cold, dirty, and black. There's no windows and I can barely see three feet in front of me. The perfect recipe to make anyone lose their sanity.

If I'd known this would've happened, I would've stayed with Jade and pry Harry out of Hagrid's arms. I wonder if she managed to convince Dumbledore to let her and Remus raise Harry. Then again, he was never quite fond of her.

My only question is why? Why would he do this? What did we ever do to Wormtail? He was our brother, a Marauder. Jade treated him better than she treated all of us. James pulled him into all of our pranks. What changed?

"That's what I would like to know. Stupid fucking rat made my sister lose her shit and made my brother pay the consequences of his actions."

"Jade should kill him, that's all I'm saying."

"She really should. But she probably thinks he's dead. Have you seen the news today?"

"Don't remind me. I'm still pissed about half of the shit they wrote."

As much as I've asked, I'm not allowed some ink and parchment. I'm not allowed much of anything here. Just my thoughts and what's left of my sanity.

Merlin I'm so fucking bored in here. I should be helping Jade finish the nursery.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away." I sang and wiped my tears.

My sunshine, I'm so sorry.

...

~Jade's POV~

"Jade, you should really try to eat something."

"Bite me, Remus." I mumbled. "I've told you that I'm not hungry."

"Think of Adhara, Jade." I sighed and forced myself to eat. "That's better."

"Shut up and hand me the Daily Prophet. They were gonna do a piece on James and Lily." I took the newspaper but immediately threw it back to him. "Well shit. I told him not to go there. Did he listen? No. But you boys never listen."

Sirius Black sentenced to life in Azkaban Prison for murder and treason

"Vix-"

"Take me to the Ministry, Moony. I'm getting my husband back."

...

"I need to speak with the head of Magical Law Enforcement this instant."

"I'm sorry, but-"

"Bullshit. You'll take to see him and the Minister for Magic. Now." The receptionist nodded in fear and escorted us to the Head Auror.