Names

"So have you thought about names?"

"Sirius, I'm like six weeks pregnant. I'm not even showing yet." I rolled my eyes and smiled when he kissed my 'bump'.

"You're starting to show, believe it or not. It's not much but noticeable to me because you're naturally skinny." He shrugged. "And it's even more noticeable when you're laying down."

"You scare me sometimes, you know that?" I laughed and played with his hair.

"You're the one that scares me, sunshine. I'm just very observant, especially when it involves my lovely and beautiful wife." He smiled and I rolled my eyes. "Now let's talk about names. What do you have in mind?"

"Shouldn't we talk about godparents first?"

"Easy, Prongs and Doe." He shrugged and moved to lay next to me.

"I was thinking Moony and Lily." I mumbled and Sirius tensed. "I think it's time you two talk."

"Sunshine-"

"Sirius, the boy cried when I showed him the pregnancy tests for Merlin's sake."

"They all did." Sirius stated.

"Not Wormtail, remember? He's been acting strange lately." I shrugged and sat up. "See? Now it's noticeable."

"He's a secretkeeper, Vix. Even I would act strange." Sirius laughed and sat up also. "But if it really means a lot to you, I'll talk to Moony."

"And make him a godfather along with Lils?" I asked hopefully.

"One step at a time, sunshine." He laughed and kissed me. "Now can we talk about names?"

"Fine. I wanna continue the Black legacy in naming people after stars and constellations." I smiled and he tensed again. "Just because the Blacks are sons of bitches, it doesn't mean that their ideas aren't the worst. I mean, Sirius, Andromeda, Regulus, I actually like those names."

"I hate it when you're right. Let's start with the girl, then." He said excitedly. "I was thinking Cassie for Cassiopeia."

"Aside from Sirius, what's one of the brightest stars? Female preferably."

"Ummm, there's Adhara, Alpha, and Capella. There's Halley but that's a comet and I don't really like that one. In Greek mythology, there's Amalthea but it's not really common." Sirius shrugged.

"You're excited for this, aren't you?" I laughed and he nodded.

"You have no idea. Any of those names speak to you?"

"I like Adhara. Prongs told me the other day that he wants Rose as a middle name. You like it?" I asked and played with his hair.

"Adhara Rose Black-Potter. It'll be perfect if we have a badass princess. Now what about if we have a prince?" Sirius smiled and kissed me. "And don't ask about names because there are dozens and I'm not naming all of them."

"What names peak your interest?" I smirked knowing what he was going to say.

"Sirius Orion Black the fourth. I want to spite Minnie. That shall be my final revenge!"

"Revenge on what?" I laughed.

"I dunno. She didn't dance with me at our wedding so there's that. I just want to spite Minnie." He shrugged.

"Sirius? I'm not naming my son Sirius. I'd rather name him Regulus Arcturus Black the second or some shit like that." I laughed and he whined. "So think of another name."