The beginning

"You called?"

"Jade! What the hell are you-"

"I'm here saving your damn ass. If I leave you two to your own devices, you'll be dead just by falling down the stairs." I rolled my eyes and grabbed their hands. "Besides, I can't be away from my two favorite boys."

"But the twins and Teddy-"

"They're safe with Andy, Starboy.Tonks, Vix and I payed our favorite cousin a visit and she was more than happy to see us again. After this, you really should visit her, she misses the mutt." Solis smirked.

"So what's the plan?" Remus asked.

"Great Hall. It's time I pay my favorite teacher a visit."

...

"Well what are you waiting for? Someone grab him!"

"I don't know who you are or who gave you the damn right, but you touch my godson and I will not hesitate." I said walking into the great hall. "Nice to see you're still alive."

"Feeling's mutual, Jade." Harry said and Ginny and I pushed him back.

"Students in the corridor!"

"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blathering idiot!" Minnie yelled and I laughed.

"Missed us, Filch?" Sirius smirked and he paled.

"As it happens, Mr. Filch. You're arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house out the Hall and into their common room-"

"No! We're gonna need all the help we can get." I yelled walking towards the Slytherin students and faced them. "Look, you don't know me and kinda know some of you. Especially you, Nott and Parkinson. I was, and am, one of you. I know that your families are probably out there and all that jazz, but this is your school too. This is your home just as much as it is mine. Those who don't want to fight their parents, can go with Filch. But those who want to fight for their school, for their home, are more than welcome to stay. I'm giving you all the thing that I never got, and I know that some of you never got that either. I'm giving you a choice. Either go back to the snake pit and I'll see to it personally that all of you are safe, or stay here and fight for what you believe in."

"Jade-"

"Don't start, Minnie. I know that they're Slytherins, but not all of us are bad. Besides, maybe some of them would like to sock their family members for forcing them into arranged marriages and all that bullshit since I know it still happens." I shrugged and looked at them. "So?"

Some students backed down while other moved towards and I smiled.

"You can't change her mind, Minnie." Remus said and she rubbed her temples.

"Very well. Those who want to leave, please follow Filch. Those who stayed, brace yourselves." Minnie said and I walked towards her. "I hope you know what you're doing."

"I'm like seventy percent sure about what I'm doing."

"That's more than enough for me." She said and looked at Harry. "I suppose you have a plan?"

"I need time. As much as you can give me." He said.

"Si what you have to do, Bambi. Minnie and I will secure the castle." I hugged him and grabbed Minnie. "We know what to do."

...

"Let me get this straight, you're actually giving us permission to do this!?"

"That is correct, Longbottom." I looked at Neville and smiled. He looks so much like Frank. But with Alice's heart.

"To blow it up-"

"Oh for Merlin's sake, Neville! BOOM!" I yelled and he looked at me confused. "I knew your parents. In fact, it was thanks to my threatening ways that they got together. You're welcome. And they kinda made me your aunt, so hi!"

"Wicked!" He smiled. "But how are we gonna do all that?"

"Why don't you confer with Mr. Finnigan?" Minnie smiled and looked at me and Flitwick. "You two ready?"

"Born ready." I smirked and looked at my old Charms Professor. "By the way, I don't use my wand anymore. Mastered wandless magic!"

"If you survive this, you're taking my job." Flitwick said and I smiled.

"You mean that?"

"Of course! You were my best student." He smiled and I turned to look at Slughorn.

"You okay, Professor?"

"Just peachy, Jade. It's nice to see you again." He said standing next to me.

"Feeling's mutual. How's the cauldron?" I smirked.

"I still use it to this day."

"You do know that we can't keep him out permanently." Flitwick said.

"That doesn't mean we can't delay him." I shrugged smirking.

"And his name is Voldemort." Minnie said pulling out her wand. I felt Molly grab my hand and I sent her a reassuring smile. "Jade, you and me."

"Piertorum Locomotor!" We said in unison and the stones statues emerged walking towards us.

"Hogwarts is under attack-" I said.

"Protect us. Do your duty!" Minnie finished and looked at me and Molly. "I've always wanted to use that spell!"

"Minnie, you are a soul too pure for this world. I love you."

"Jade, we need you and Molly!" Sirius grabbed our hands and we walked towards the entrance.

"Never thought I would be doing this, Professor." I said standing next to Flitwick.

"Neither did I, Jade."

"Jade? Do your worst." Solis smirked and started to cast protection charms.

"Believe me, Sunny. I plan to."

...

"It's the quality of one's conviction that determines one's success. Not the number of followers."

"Who said that?"

"Me, during the first war right before I punched Crouch Jr. right in the jaw. Stop quoting my words, Moony." I said walking in between Kingsley and Remus. "That shield won't hold them for long."

"Go check on the twins, Vix. They're outside." Remus said and I nodded.

"You okay, Freddie?"

"Yeah."

"Me too."

"Same here." They turned to face me and smiled. "I'm not asking you to promise me anything, but please stick together. Please."

"We'll try, aunt Jade!" They said in unison and hugged me.

"That's all I wanted to hear, boys."