Next generation

"You got your brooms?"

"Yes, Mum. I don't even know why we take the train since we live by Hogsmeade, honestly."

"Because of that." Sirius pointed towards Harry. "Good morning Bambi."

"Morning, Sirius. Remus here yet?" Harry asked hugging us.

"Late, as usual. And to think that he was as punctual as can be." I laughed and hugged James Sirius. "You ready for your first year?"

"Bring it on!" He smiled and Regulus rolled his eyes.

"If he acts the same way he acts at home, I won't hesitate to kill him!" Regulus shrugged and Marlene nodded in agreement.

"Not if I get to him first." Teddy said walking into the platform and hugging me. "Morning, auntie Vix."

"Good morning, Teddy. Yellow? Seriously?" I smirked.

"Gotta take that Huff pride with me wherever I go." He shrugged and looked around. "Victoire here yet?"

"Here!" She yelled stepping into the platform. "Hi, auntie Jade and uncle Sirius!"

"Hi, Victoire. Loving the prefect badge." Sirius smiled and hugged her.

"She drove us all insane when she got the letter. It's a shame that Teddy isn't prefect." Bill shrugged.

"Me? A prefect? It was bad enough that Pup was one!" Teddy laughed.

"I wasn't!" Marlene pointed out.

"We know. You don't need to remind me. Minnie had a fit when Moony nominated you." I rolled my eyes.

"In my defense, I didn't expect Kit to almost blow up my classroom with Pup during finals." Remus shrugged and looked at the time. "If you guys want to go to school, I suggest you get on that train too. We'll see you at the sorting."

They kids said their goodbyes and got on the train.

"I think we made a mistake in giving them the map once they turned eleven." Sirius laughed. "Those four caused us a lot of trouble in school. Can you imagine how they'll corrupt James Sirius?"

"Three of them are the spawns of the Marauders, two are twins, one's a metamorphmagus, and one of them's a Weasley. Mix that together along with the map and you've got a recipe for disaster." I shrugged.

"And I kinda gave James the cloak." Harry said.

"We are so screwed, huh?" I asked looking at Remus.

"I am so fucking lucky that I'm in Beastling. Good luck to the three of you." Solis laughed.

"I never thought I'd see the day where you two would be teaching. I'd always knew that Remus was gonna be a teacher, but you two? Nah." Bill laughed.

"Hey!" Remus protested.

"Elbow patches." Solis, Sirius and I said in unison.

"And to be completely fair, I make Astronomy fun! Even more fun than when Sinistra taught us."

"Whatever you say, Padfoot. I know that I make charms way more entertaining than any other class." I smirked.

"You seem to forget that I make obstacle courses for finals." Remus shrugged.

"Fine. You win."

Here we go again!