Missing

"Jade you must understand-"

"That's my husband and best friend we're talking about. It's been a month and a half! Three aurors are dead, Professor. If Sirius is asking for help, it's because it's more than anyone can handle. And I'm not going alone. Dorcas has volunteered to come with me, same with Frank. And I'm not asking for permission, I'm telling you that I'm going." Dumbledore sighed and looked at me.

"You're almost four months pregnant. It's too much of a risk." I scoffed and glared at him.

"But apparently it wasn't much of a risk when I was in my fucking deathbed two years ago. I'm going and that's final. You can try to stop me, but it won't end nicely for you." I shrugged and looked at Dorcas and Frank. "You two are coming or what?"

"Let's go, then."

...

"SIRIUS! REMUS!"

"You don't do it like that, Dorcas. You do it like this." I smirked. "WHERE ARE MY TWO FAVORITE BOYS!?"

No answer. Well shit.

"They always answer to that." I mumbled.

"Maybe they've grown out of it." Frank shrugged and I gave him a glare.

"They could be 80 and I'd still refer to them as my boys. What sucks is that I don't want to change into Vixen because the bump will be noticeable." I said and started to pace.

"Jade, calm down. We'll find your boys." Dorcas said trying to ease my nerves. "This stress isn't good for the baby."

"Try calling them again. You say they always answer to that. Maybe they didn't hear you." Frank said and I nodded trying not to tear up. "Breathe, Jade. Think of the baby. How far along are you again?"

"Four months today." I smiled slightly and held my bump.

"Well, what the hell are you waiting for? Let's go get the baby daddy."

...

"We've been waking around for two hours, Jade puked three times and we're getting nowhere."

"Way to show enthusiasm, Dorcas." Frank rolled his eyes and rubbed my back. "You feeling better?"

"I'm feeling a bit dehydrated, but I'm okay. We need to hurry up." I wiped my mouth and stood up with the help of Frank. "Thanks."

"No problem. Alice was just as bad as you. Her sickness stopped when she was about six months pregnant."

"You mean I probably have to deal with puking my guts out for two more months!? Why?" I whined and started to walk again. "WHERE ARE MY TWO FAVORITE BOYS!?"

"HERE!" We all froze in our tracks and looked at each other in shock.

"WHERE ARE MY BOYS?"

"WE'RE HERE!" They yelled back. Frank grabbed my arm and we ran towards the boys.

"BOYS?" I yelled again.

"HERE!"

"I found them!" Dorcas yelled and Frank and I ran towards them. "What the hell happened to you two?"

"Pads? Moony? What the hell happened?" I asked and helped them stand up.

"On a normal day, I'd argue with you because you're here and pregnant. But today, I'm just glad to see you and the pup." Sirius smiled and kissed me. "I missed your face."

"The feeling's mutual, Pads. What the hell happened to you two anyways?"

"Nott, Snape, Malfoy, Bellatrix, and Crouch ambushed us. We were hilarious outnumbered. Three more aurors dead, two barely left with their lives and dignity, and we were sitting there waiting for round three of this hell." Remus shrugged and kissed my head. "How's the pup?"