The Burrow

"Sirius for the last time, you are not dressing up like Father Christmas. I am not traumatizing the kids at such an early age. We'll leave that for when Marlene starts dating."

"But I already bought it! It comes with the beard and everything!" Sirius whined and I sighed.

"I'm raising three kids, I swear to Merlin. Two seven-month-olds and a thirty-seven year old man. What has my life come to?" I heard Remus and Solis laugh and I glared at them. "Just return the damn costume, Sirius. You are not dressing up like Father Christmas."

"Give me one good reason."

"Because I say so." I smirked and he scoffed. "I'm the head of the household after all."

"Since when!?" He exclaimed and Remus gave him a look.

"Since the day you two stared dating at fifteen. You followed her like a lost puppy and you still do. She literally wears the pants in the relationship." Solis smirked and I laughed.

"I do not."

"You do too!" The three of us said in unison.

"Whatever. The kids are getting off the train now." Sirius mumbled and I laughed.

"Way to change the subject, Padfoot." I smirked and hugged Harry. "Had a good semester guys?"

"Could've been better." Hermoine shrugged and hugged me.

"That's never a good sign."

...

"We're here!"

"Guess who?" I heard two familiar voices and I turned around smiling.

"BOYS!" I yelled and hugged Bill and Charlie. "I missed you two idiots! Where the hell have you been?"

"Me in Romania, Bill, well, let him tell you." Charlie smirked and Bill flushed.

"Yes?"

"Fleur, meet my auntie Jade. Auntie, meet Fleur, my fiancée." Bill smiled and I looked at him in shock.

"You don't visit for a few months and I don't that you're getting married!? SIRIUS, I FEEL OLD! MOONY, DO SOMETHING!" I yelled and everyone laughed. I looked at Fleur who was smiling and I hugged her tight. "Welcome to the family, Fleur. I take that Bill has told you all about me?"

"You were the first person he talked about." She laughed and Bill went red.

"In my defense, you're my favorite auntie. Now where are the twins? They crawling yet?"

"Not yet. They're rocking back and forth though, so I think they'll start crawling soon." Sirius said walking in and handing him Regulus and Charlie took Marlene. "Congratulations, you two. Who's gonna be the head of the house?"

"Pads, it's always the woman, never the man." I smirked and put an arm around Fleur. "I'll help plan the wedding if you want?"

"Really?" She asked surprised and I nodded.

"Of course! I'm not doing anything for the Order right now so I've got time. We could do it here or at Potter Manor." I shrugged.

"You bought back the Manor!?" Charlie asked and I nodded.

"I bought it back in the end of May. See? This is what happens when you don't write to your aunt." I scolded both boys and they laughed. "And in case you haven't noticed-"

"The hair and new tattoos? We noticed. Why the butterflies, auntie?" Charlie asked bouncing Marlene who started laughing.