The Prisoner of Azkaban

"VIX LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!"

"I have news and not the good ones, I think. I'm still debating that." I mumbled holding the daily prophet. "You first."

"Look!" Remus smiled and pulled out a small suitcase that I immediately noticed.

"Is that-"

"It is! I thought I lost it!" Remus smiled teary eyed. "It still has the initials."

"And Professor written on it." I smirked and looked at it. "Merlin, how I miss Prongs. He thought it was a joke. Who would've thought that like sixteen years since that gift, you would be a professor."

"Why did he write Professor on it again?"

"Elbow patches." I shrugged and looked at one of his jackets. "It still hasn't changed much."

"Shut up, Vix. You bought me that." Remus rolled his eyes and took the jacket. "Now, what's the news?"

"Look at this." I handed him the newspaper and he gasped reading the headline.

Sirius Black has escaped from Azakaban Prison

"That idiot! Though I'm surprised he didn't do it earlier. But he's still an idiot!"

"You're telling me. Now come on, dinner's getting cold and I'm not heating it up." I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand.

"What's for dinner? It smells good." Remus asked.

"I made your favorite." I smiled softly at him.

"YES!"

...

~Sirius POV~

"YES!"

"All right, all right. Calm down, Moony." I heard the familiar laughter of my sunshine and I fought the tears in my eyes.

Escaping was the easy part, running around London trying to find her was harder.It's refreshing to see her so happy again. I can't wait until my name is cleared up so we can be a family again.

"Go on! Knock on the door!"

"James, he's an escaped convict. The first place they'll check is her place. Use your head!"

"Sorry. SIRIUS DON'T KNOCK ON THE DOOR!"

"I married an idiot!"

"How do you think he escaped?" Remus asked uneasily and I tensed. She knows.

"Honestly? I don't know. This has never been done before. But he is animagi so I imagine he turned into Snuffles and escaped." She shrugged.

Snuffles. For the first time, I'm glad she still calls me that.

"Snuffles? That's a name I haven't heard in a while." Remus smiled and she laughed shrugging. "But in all seriousness little Vix, he really shouldn't come here. At least not yet."

"I know. It would be nice to see him again, you know? But it's too dangerous for him to come here. I'm surprised the Ministry hasn't stopped by yet." She said sadly and wiped her eyes.

"Don't start crying on me again, Vix. We'll be okay and he's probably okay wherever he is." Remus stood up and went to hug her and Jade broke down crying.

"Yeah, but you're going to work and I'll be alone until Christmas. I want him back, Moony. I want my family back." Jade sobbed and my heart broke even more. "I miss them so much."

I miss you too, Sunshine.

"So do we."

"Then come with me! I don't want my sister to be alone and I'll need you to keep me sane during our monthly adventures." Remus chuckled and wiped her tears. "You really don't think that I'm going to leave you alone right? I wrote to Minnie and she said it was okay as long as you stay hidden. We'll come up with a plan, don't worry about it."