Sunny

"Aren't you supposed to be packing?"

"Aren't you supposed to be puking?" Harry said looking at the ceiling.

"Touché. What's going on?" I asked laying down next to him.

"I dunno. Just thinking about the trial and everything, I guess. The twins treating you okay?"

"I feel as if Sirius and I are going to have our hands full with them, but other than that, they're fine. I guess this is gonna be payback for all the times me and James made Mum's life a living hell." We both laughed at this and he turned to face me.

"I found something." He mumbled and showed me a picture. "Who's Sunny?"

"I almost forgot about Sunny! She was where actually?"

"Ireland doing Order stuff. I miss her. She kinda went into hiding remember?"

"I thought this picture was burned or some shit! Sunny is Sirius' somewhat older sister. We don't talk about her much. Damn that takes me way back. Her name is Solis, actually. We just don't talk about her much." I shrugged.

"And the Lion Queens?"

"The girls. Mostly Marlene, Lils and Alice. Sunny was a really peculiar girl, y'know? There wasn't only one wolf in Hogwarts." I smirked and put the picture aside. "We all called her Moony's Sun."

"Is she still alive?"

"Yeah. Doing stuff for the Order. Don't worry about it. Now finish packing or Molly will come in here and bite my head off." I shoved him lightly and stood up. "Don't forget your new DADA books, which I still render being completely useless, by the way."

"Do you know who's going to be our new Professor?" Harry asked and I shook my head.

"Absolutely no fucking idea."

Really short chapter, I know! But I really wanted to present Solis Artemis Black. If you guys want to read about her story, I suggest you go check out MoonstoneNSunflower story "Moony's Sun". Prologue and first chapter are already published!

Thanks guys and have a great day!