First

"MOONY, MOONY, MOONY, MOONY! Hey, Sunny. MOONY!"

"You called?" Remus chuckled and I yanked his arm and pulled him to the twin's room. "No need to be violent."

"THEY SAID THEIR FIRST WORDS!" Sirius and I yelled.

"That's so great! What was it?" Solis asked leaning on the doorway.

"All right you two. Don't make us look bad, please. Tell uncle Moony and aunt Sunny what you said just now." Sirius nudged the twins. "Who's him? What do we call him all the time?"

"MOONY!" They twins said and Remus and Solis looked at us in shock.

"Their first word was-"

"Yep. Now all that's left is to teach them how to say Vixen, Prongs, Padfoot, Doe and Sunny and we'll be all good!" I smiled and hugged Remus. "You happy?"

"Ecstatic!"

"That's adorable. It reminds me of Harry's first word."

"Fuck Mum and Dad! Their first words are their aunt's and uncle's nickname."

"What was your first word, James?"

"Quidditch."

"Liar."

"Golden Snitch."

"I'm warning you. And that's two words."

"Fine! It was Didi, just like Harry. I got confused with Dada and said Didi instead I think. And then it just stuck around and I started calling Jade that."

"And her first word?"

"Murder."

"James Fleamont Potter-"

"Kidding! It was Bam, according to Mum. She said that it was because she threw a toy at me and said Bam. And I think we can all guess where my nickname came from."

"The fact that your first words became each other's nicknames is absolutely adorable."

"Yeah, I know."

"Hey, is it normal that they're not walking yet?"

"Are they standing?" I asked and Sirius nodded. "Do they show interest in walking?"

"I think. They take one step and fall but I think they do." Sirius shrugged and helped Marlene stand up.

"Then it's completely normal. Harry started walking two days before his birthday. It's completely normal." I shrugged and sat down on the floor next to him. "You're being paranoid again."

"And you're looking much better than last month. Finally going back to being a badass?"

"It varies from moment to moment." I shrugged and looked at Regulus. "Ummm, Siri? Look at Reg."

"Holy shit! Pup, you're walking!" Sirius smiled but it faltered a bit. "Sunshine, they're walking already. We're not even forty yet and we're gonna be gray before they reach five years old!"

I laughed and helped Marlene stand up and she started walking towards Regulus.

"You mean you are gonna turn gray. The only gray I plan on having in my hair is from me messing around with hair spells and potions." I shrugged.

"Look at them go! You two are so screwed when they hit the terrible two's."

"Don't jinx it, James!"