The battle

"Auntie? Wake up."

"Never slept." I mumbled sitting up. "Was too busy crying and keeping watch. What's going on?"

"We're going to the entrance. The Deatheaters are back." Charlie said helping me stand up. "Bill is waking Sirius. Remus and Solis are already outside."

"Let's go then."

...

"How's that? Who's Hagrid carrying. Neville who's that?"

"No." I mumbled and looked at Sirius. "He said he wouldn't. Why are all Potters such idiots!?"

"What?" He asked confused and pulled me towards him. "Sunshine, what-"

"Harry Potter is dead!"

"NO!" I saw Ginny run towards Voldemort but Arthur held her back.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH, I'LL KILL YOU!" I tried to do the same but Sirius pulled me towards him. "I'LL KILL HIM MYSELF! I'LL-"

"Only you would be threatening the Dark Lord as if he's a normal person." Sirius sobbed and hugged me.

"My boy! My Bambi!" I sobbed falling to my knees. "My Bambi! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'LL FUCKING DO IT! YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! EVERYTHING!"

"Jade." I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see Minnie. I stood up and hugged her still sobbing.

"That's my boy, Minnie. My fawn." I sobbed on her shoulder. "I'll kill them. I'll kill them all."

"You foolish girls! Harry Potter is dead. From this day forth, you put your faith in me." Voldemort said. I looked at Minnie who was giving Voldemort the coldest glare I've ever seen.

"You stupid, stupid, asshole!" I yelled.

"Jade for the love of Merlin, CALM DOWN!" Remus sobbed standing next to me and Minnie.

"Harry Potter is dead!" All of the Deatheaters laughed and I tried to break free from Minnie's and Sirius' grasp but they didn't budge. "And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us or die!"

"Draco!" Lucius yelled and I turned to look at Draco who looked like he was having an internal battle with himself.

"Draco, come." Narcissa said softly and she gave me a nod and mouthed at me. "He's alive."

"What?" I mouthed back.

"Harry's alive." I looked at her in shock.

"She speaks the truth, Didi. We took care of it."

"Thank you." She nodded and Draco walked towards her engulfing her in a hug.

"Help us."

"I'll get you out." She gave me a final nod and a small smile.

"Well I must say I hoped for better." Voldemort shrugged as Neville walked forwards. "And who might you be, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom." I heard Bellatrix laugh and I lunged forward only to be held back by Sirius.

"She tortured Alice and Frank. I'll kill her." I whispered.

"You can bite her head off later." Sirius whispered back.

"I'd like to say something. It doesn't matter that Harry's gone, people die everyday. Friends, family, yeah. We lost Harry tonight, but he's still with us. In here. So is Fred, Colin, James, Lily." Neville looked at me and I started crying again. "They didn't die in vain! But you will, because you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us. It's not over!"