Traitor?

"You do know that I sometimes enjoy my privacy, right?"

"Yes. Do you know that I've seen you naked countless times?" Sirius smirked and leaned on the doorway. "And I still get starstruck every time."

"Charming." I rolled my eyes and wrapped the towel around me. "What do you want?"

"Can't a man enjoy seeing his wife fresh out of the shower instead of wanting something?"

"No. Now what do you want before I hex you out of this room." I said and took one of his shirts and a pair of sweats.

"You have got to stop stealing my clothes, sunshine." Sirius chuckled and sat on the bed.

"Our clothes." I smirked and got dressed. "And you're still not answering my question, Padfoot."

"Fine! I wanted to talk to you about something."

"And that is?" I raised my eyebrow and sat on the floor across from him.

"Well, the two of us have been spending a lot of time with Harry and seeing you with him acting all motherly and shit makes me want to have a baby right now. And I wanted to talk to you beforehand to see where your mind was at, I guess." He shrugged and I sighed.

"I want one, believe me. But not right now when-"

"We're on the frontlines and blah, blah, blah. I know, sunshine. I've heard it before. At first I agreed with you on that, but now we don't know if we'll ever get the chance! What if it doesn't die out for years? Then what? I want to raise a family with the woman I love. Is that too much to ask?" Sirius exclaimed and put his head in his hands. I stood up and sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

"Padfoot, I want to have a family with you. But we are both in the frontlines and I'm still technically a target since I know where the main hideout is because that's where I was kept. Bringing a baby into this will be even worse. I don't want to risk it. We still have time and we'll find a loophole in this war to finally end it so that all of us could be a family. I promise."

"I'm sorry for bringing this up again. I just fear that we may never get the chance." He shrugged and looked at the window. "Tonight would've been a perfect night for stargazing at the astronomy tower."

"Sometimes I miss school, you know? I miss the mischief, the detentions and Peeves. But I think I miss the innocence most of all." I mumbled.

"Innocence? Sunshine if I remember correctly we never had much innocence to begin with." Sirius laughed and sat me on his lap.

"But we didn't have a war breathing down our necks every second. We were allowed to be kids and cause mischief. It all changed when we graduated, I guess." I shrugged.

"Do you regret getting married at eighteen?" Sirius asked and I shook my head. "I don't either."

"Honestly, the marriage and Harry being born have the highlights of these past two and a half years. I love that fawn so much." I smiled.

"I love the fact that a fucking stag and a doe had a baby."

"You just love the fact that you get to call him Bambi ever since Lily forced you to watch the movie just to spite Prongs." I chuckled and hugged him. "But he is a really cute fawn, isn't he?"

"He's even cuter than you and Prongs." Sirius smirked and pulled me closer.

"I'm taking offense to that. No baby is allowed to be cuter than me. Even if he is my godson."

"Whatever floats your broom, sunshine."

...

"Didi, what the hell happened to you!?"