Loss

"REMUS GET YOUR ASS IN HERE! SOMETHING HAPPENED!"

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Remus walked in my room and screamed. "ST. MUNGO'S NOW!"

Remus helped me stand up and started crying when he saw all the blood.

"This isn't supposed to happen. I can't lose her too." I cried.

"We'll try our best. Right now, you need a doctor."

...

"We need your head Healer. I think she's having a miscarriage."

"Third room to the left. I'll go get her." We nodded and Remus practically dragged me to the room.

"Couldn't we go to Pomfrey?" I cried.

"No, we cannot. Right now, you need immediate help." Remus laid me on the bed and kissed my forehead.

"I can't lose her, Moony. I can't bear to lose her."

"We'll try our best to save Adhara and you, Jade." Remus cried.

"If you have to choose between me or her, choose her. Choose Adhara and raise her like it was your own daughter. Tell her stories of her Mum, Dad and uncles. Please." I cried and he nodded.

"I promise."

"Let go, Didi. Let us take over."

...

~Sirius POV~

Something doesn't feel right, I know it.

"Yeah no shit."

"Shut up, James."

I wonder how Jade is doing. Did she finish the nursery? It's been a week. I hope she's not blaming herself and that Remus is taking care of her and Harry. She should be seven months pregnant today.

"Can we tell him?"

"No, James. He needs to keep his sanity."

"What sanity? He wasn't sane to begin with!"

"I'm warning you, James. Don't do it."

"Fine."

I doubt I will ever see her again but I'm clinging to the last shred of hope I have left. You lose hope pretty fast when you're in here. In fact, that's one of the first things you lose along with your pride and dignity.

I wonder if Regulus is around. Maybe he can help Jade and Remus take care of little Adhara when she's born.

"Well, you see-"

"James Fleamont Potter, I'm warning you."

"Fine."

I miss her so much.

...

~Jade's POV~

"Come on, Jade!"

"I don't want to!" I sobbed. "I don't want to."

"But you have to. I'm right here next to you. Just push. Maybe there's hope." Remus held my hand and I shook my head.

"There's no hope left. She's dead." Remus looked at the head healer who looked back at us with a solemn look.

"She'll go into shock if she doesn't start to push now." The healer said and I cried even harder.

"Jade, please." Remus begged me. I nodded and started to push. "That's it. That's my girl."