𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛 (𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚃. 𝟸)

"Mornin', Vix. And Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas, Moons." I smiled kissing his cheek and grabbed a cup of tea. "You look rather cheerful this morning."

"I have reasons to be. The house is finally unpacked and sorted, you managed to sleep twelve hours without screaming your lungs out because of a nightmare, full moon wasn't so bad this month, and it's our favorite holiday. And I plan to make it special." Remus said and frowned when I didn't say anything. "And you're back to being a million miles away."

"I'm just thinking."

"About?"

"Regulus... He loves Christmas."

"Didi, I'm trying to find him! But he's not in the afterlife!"

"You think he's alive?"

"I dunno. Pad's crying his eyes out and I can barely hear what she's saying. MATE, SHUT UP SO I CAN LISTEN TO MY SISTER!"

"James... it's his first Christmas away from his family since he was 11... and it was supposed to be Adhara's first Christmas too."

"Don't make it sad, Lily. It's Jade's first Christmas without me in 21 years."

"That's even sadder!"

"I KNOW!"

"Which is why you and me are going to storm into Grimmuald Place to try and find him. My bet is that Walburga has him locked up after Sirius went to Azkaban." Remus shrugged leaning back against the counter.

"But you hate that place! Hell, I've been there like four times and I still hate it! You can sense the aftermath of a Cruciatus curse in there."

"Yeah, and you once slapped Bellatrix and Lucius in one go. I'll be fine."

"Good point... grab your coat while I go change. We're going to give my mother in law a piece of my mind."

"Can't wait

"Can't wait."

"Quick, someone find Marlene. She's gonna want to see this!"

"Marls has been wanting to get her hands on Walburga since she saw Sirius with a handprint on his face in fourth year."

"Which is why she needs to see this, James! Where the hell is she!?"

"Someone called me?"

"MARLS! Didi and Moony are gonna rip Walburga a new one!"

"Fuck yeah! I need the popcorn!"

"We're dead."

"Shut up, Lily. Jade being Jade gives me life. GIVE HER HELL, VIXEN!"