Questions

"Exactly how many times did you almost die?"

"Like thirty." I shrugged.

"More like thirty thousand." Remus rolled his eyes. "Every single time we went out you were searching for Bellatrix and yelling 'fight me bitch, I'm not scared of you'. Fun fact, we were all more scared of Jade than Bellatrix."

"I think every single Deatheater feared being on the receiving end of Jade's hexes." Sirius shrugged.

"I think even Bellatrix secretly feared me. It was fun seeing the fear in her eyes every time I knocked her down." I laughed.

"So if you're an aunt to Bill, Charlie and the twins, and Sirius is an uncle to Percy and the twins. What about us?" Ron asked.

"Molly wanted to make me a godmother to Ginny but we decided to keep it undecided because Remus and I went into hiding after Sirius was sentenced. And as for Ron, I was more like an aunt but just not officially." I said sadly.

"So you're technically my godmother?" Ginny asked surprised and I nodded.

"Technically I am, but that's all up to you Ginny. It was never officially written down so 'legally' I'm not. But I always looked after you kids when you were younger up until like the age of five and six. Then I told Molly that it's best for everyone that I disappeared from your lives since I was facing a lot of problems."

"What problems?" Hermoine asked confused.

"She couldn't work. Nobody wanted to hire the wife of a mass murderer, and she gave up her inheritance." Remus said sadly.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Once James passed, I inherited everything and a small part of the Black fortune since I married Sirius. I gave everything up so you could have a better life once you started school and with the small hope that Petunia told you about the Wizarding World and that I would be able to visit. After I gave everything up, I was still given access to the small fortune that Sirius inherited when his uncle passed and that's what Remus and I used in case of emergencies. Years after Prongs and Lily passed, I asked the goblins if I still had access to the Potter Vault and they said yes since Mum and Dad's will said that James and I will have access to it no matter what. So, about two years ago, I deposited what was left of the Black inheritance in the vault." I shrugged and leaned back.

"Well damn!" Sirius exclaimed. "And here I thought that all the money would've gotten to waste or something."

"Nope. Whenever Moony couldn't work, we used the least amount of money possible in order to leave some for Harry just in case something happened. It also helped that I ended up selling the house." I mumbled.

"YOU WHAT!?"

"Bear with me, Pads. You would've done the same if it was the other way around. I couldn't stay in Godric's Hollow after what happened to Prongs and Lils just a few houses from ours. Moony and I wanted a fresh start by whatever means necessary. One of them was selling the house." I said and Remus nodded in agreement.

"You weren't there Pads, the pain was too much. It was best for everyone to sell it and try to leave without a trace." Remus said and put an arm around me.

"Well when you put it like that, I can't blame you two. I'm just sorry you both had to deal with all that." Sirius kissed my forehead and I smiled softly.

"We had each other and that's what mattered."

"Aunt Jade, I'm off!" Bill walked in fixing his hair and earring.

"I thought you don't have work today?" I asked confused.

"I don't, but I'm doing Order stuff remember?" Bill shrugged. "And fun fact, Aunt Jade is the main reason I became a curse breaker after I graduated."

"HOW!?" Ron yelled and Ginny his his arm.

"Fifth year. Charlie and I wrote to aunt Jade a lot despite her wishes and one day she came to Hogsmeade with Remus and we talked about career choices and she told us that she always wanted to be a curse breaker or work in law enforcement. So I decided that I would make my dear aunt proud and became one. I never thought that I would end up loving the job." Bill said and I nodded in agreement.

"I still don't understand Charlie with the dragons though."

"He was like nine or ten when you sent a stuffed dragon to him for his birthday. That's when it all started." Bill and I laughed at the memory.

"I'll walk you out before I continue the story about how many times I asked for death in the war." Bill put an arm around my shoulder and we walked towards the entrance of the house. "I know you're not going to do Order things. You're going to see Fleur."

"How did you-"

"Remember that I'm a Marauder and I have ten thousand tricks up my sleeve." I smirked.

"You know, sometimes I hate how you know me so well." Bill chuckled and gave me a hug. "It's so nice to see you happy and smiling again, auntie. It's like your back to the carefree and slightly terrifying Jade I grew up seeing."

"It feels good to be as close to my old self again. Though I have to do something about my hair. It's getting in the way and ponytails just won't do it." I shrugged.

"Ever thought about cutting it short again? Like how you looked at '81." Bill offered. "Don't ask how I remember that."

"I won't. And I've been thinking about it. Maybe I'll cut it after I finish telling the story to the kids."

"Are you sure that they're ready to hear about everything? I mean, Charlie and I are still traumatized from the day you walked into a meeting with your arms full of blood and threw a Deatheater mask at Dumbledore." Bill shuddered and I laughed.

"Yeah, sorry about that. But I was pissed at Dumbledore for saying that I couldn't fight because I was three months pregnant and I wanted to prove him wrong." I shrugged. "Now you have to go before Fleur thinks you stood her up."

"Any tips, auntie?"

"Just one. Be yourself and if she doesn't like it, that's her loss." I kissed his cheek and sent him on his way. I walked back towards the boys and sat down. "What did I miss?"

"Lupin explaining to Harry that none of us know how you turned out to be such a badass." Hermoine shrugged.

"Let it be a lesson to you all. I'm short and yet I kicked Bellatrix's ass into the new decade." I smirked.

"I swear she moved like a damn snake whenever they fought. It was a sight to see." Sirius mumbled making me laugh.

"Whenever those two went head to head, every single person, no matter what side they were on, feared for their lives." Remus said shuddering. "I still remember the Deatheater mask filled with blood and she threw it at Dumbledore's lap."

"He said 'you're not fighting because you're three months pregnant'. So guess what? I got off my ass and hexed Goyle into next millennium. And let it be clear that I barely broke a sweat and that all that blood wasn't mine." I shrugged. "Now let's continue. The year is 1979. The decade is almost up and this is when things went to hell."

"This is when Vixen was in her prime and wanted to pick a fight with everything and everyone." Remus laughed.

"Those assholes hurt James and he almost didn't get married. Of course I was pissed! Now, it was after Prongs proposed to Lily in secret and everybody was-"