Valentines

"Can you two stop kicking me? Thanks."

"Marlene and Regulus are kicking up a storm, huh?" Sirius laughed and laid down next to me putting his hand in my bump. "Yep, definitely kicking up a storm."

"They've been kicking my bladder for the last twenty minutes. That's just rude." I said and the twins kicked again. "Yeah, I'm talking about you two. Knock it off!"

Sirius laughed and leaned down to talk to the twins.

"Hey, guys. I know it's probably kinda cramped in there but you two have two more months to go, okay? We want to meet you guys too but you have got to stop kicking your mum's bladder, she's getting annoyed and we don't like seeing her annoyed. You'll learn that once your older. Now can you please stop kicking for a little while? Just long enough for your mum to get some much needed sleep. Thank you!" He smirked once they stopped kicking and leaned back. "Better?"

"You're gonna be the voice of reason and I'm gonna be the bad parent."

"You're gonna be the reason that nobody messes with our kids. The exact same reason that nobody dared to mess with us back in school." Sirius laughed and kissed my forehead. "If it's any constellation, I hope both of them turn out like you."

"Really? Even if they are sorted into Slytherin?" I asked pulling a face which made him laugh.

"Yes, sunshine. It won't matter where they're sorted, it's the kind of person they turn out to be. You taught me that." Sirius said and I shook my head laughing.

"It took a while, but looks like you finally learned."

"Sure looks like it, sunshine."