Weasleys

"Jade! Regulus puked again!"

"Five minutes. That's all I ask. Five minutes without someone yelling something about the twins." I sighed and rubbed my temples. "I'm losing my shit, Moony."

"JADE!"

"I'M COMING!" I yelled and stood up. Remus started laughing and I glared at him. "I'd like to see you with a kid. Then we'll see who's gonna laugh."

"Still me because I don't have the twin gene unlike you and Pads. I'm surprised you didn't have triplets." He smirked and I glared at him.

"If you marry Solis then you will have the twin gene." I smirked and he went red. "See? I win."

"JADE!"

"DAMMIT HARRY, CAN'T YOU TAKE CARE OF IT!?"

"I don't know if I should laugh or what."

"Laugh. Harry looks like a dog who's just been kicked."

"Finally!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. What happened?"

"I was burping him and he pucked all over me!" I laughed and took Reg from Harry.

"They do that, y'know? You puked a storm whenever James burped you. That's why you put a towel on your shoulder or lap if you're sitting down. You go change your shirt, I'll take it from here." He nodded and turned to leave. "By the way, where's Marls and Pads?"

"Guess."

"Napping?" He nodded and I sighed. "I should've known. Where?"

"Your room. Sirius is snoring again." Harry chuckled and we walked towards my room.

"After a few years, you learn to tune it out. It also helps that we barely sleep these days." I chuckled and looked at Sirius and Marlene. "Cute. But if I don't sleep, nobody sleeps."

"You're gonna wake Marlene?" Harry smirked.

"Hell no. The only way she'll stop crying is of Sirius' around. She's definitely a daddy's girl." I smiled and took a picture. "By the way, when do we go to Diagon Alley?"

"Next week with the Weasleys and Hermoine. Why?"

"No reason. I just forgot. You do know that it's not the same anymore, right? I went there with Solis the other day and it's not the same from when I was a kid. The fact that Voldemort is back is ruining business all around." I shrugged and looked at him. "I don't want you snooping, Harry. Understood? We're only there to get your things for school and we're out."

"But-"

"No buts. Absolutely no snooping. Same goes with Hermoine and Ron."

"Fine."