I must not tell lies

"You know what I hate about being pregnant?"

"The vomit?" Sirius smirked.

"The bloating?" Remus asked not looking up from the daily prophet.

"The swollen feet?" Charlie asked making breakfast. "Yeah, I still remember."

"All of the above?" Tonks laughed.

"Well, yes. I was gonna say that I can't drink coffee, but sure. Everyone okay?"

"Well, I lost that bet. Everyone pay Tonks ten sickles!" Charlie said and threw the money to Tonks.

"You betted? Are you fucking serious?" I asked Charlie who smirked at me. "If you say that sentence so help me Merlin."

"Aren't you the one fucking Sirius?" Tonks laughed and I glared at her. "You're right, Charlie. She is terrifying."

"That's not even the half of it, Tonks. One time, she-"

"Don't finish that sentence Remus John Lupin. I mean it. What happened in that room, stays in that room. The aurors still won't speak of it and I'd like to keep it that way." I sat down next to Sirius and Charlie handed me some breakfast. I handed the bacon to Remus who gladly took it.

"No bacon? That's a first."

"Grease makes her throw up. Same with eggs, hash browns, grits, etcetera. I'm surprised she hasn't puked from eating pancakes." Remus laughed and I shrugged.

"They remind me of a simpler time. As long as there's no pumpkin juice, I'll be okay."

"Didi, close your mouth. That's unladylike."

"Shut up, James."

"Still traumatized but the pumpkin juice, auntie?" Charlie smirked and sat down next to Tonks.

"Hush. Hogwarts isn't the school of witchcraft and wizardry, it's the school of pumpkin and all it's varieties. I've eaten enough pumpkin pudding, pie, juice, etcetera to last me sixteen lifetimes." I rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"That's an oddly specific number, sunshine." Sirius laughed and took the plate once I was done. "Want some more?"

"Nah. I'll probably make some more later." I shrugged and looked around. "It sure is quiet without the kids here."

"How long do we have to stay here again? I've always hated this place." Remus said looking around. "No offense, Pads."

"Don't care, Moony. And we're staying until their fifth year is up. After that, I see no reason for us to stay here more time than we need to. Are you sure we have to stay here?" Sirius asked looking at me.

"That was the plea deal with Dumbledore. He signed the paper if I agreed that we stay here and use this place for our new Headquarters since the last one guess who blew it up?" I mumbled and Tonks almost did a spit take.

"You blew up the old Headquarters!? How!?"

"It was either that, or the remaining deatheaters know our secrets. Well that, and there's also the fact that I was pissed at Dumbledore, used fiendfyre and tore apart the place." I shrugged and leaned back.

"I'm terrified to ask why." Charlie chuckled and Remus looked at the table with pursed lips. "Care to enlighten us, Remus?"

"There are some things that I wish I can unsee. A crying Jade tearing apart the place makes the top five. I still don't know how you were able to control the fire."

"Neither do I. But Flitwick was right. You do have to be really angry in order for the spell to work properly." I laughed.

"Well that explains so fucking much!" Sirius exclaimed and handed me some tea. "Ginger and lemon. I still remember that this helped your morning sickness with Adhara."